Season 10 Episode 18

I was sitting with the blues nearby red base, we were all lost in thought.

'Well, soon my ruse will be up. Epsilon just remembered everything. He is too focused on this mission right now to notice my presence but, once this mission is over? He will definitely know I exist.' Tau thought.

'Yet he is going with Carolina. I'm sorry, Tau, but my friends matter more to me than a mission that will most likely end in a death wish.' I thought.

'I understand. I agree too. Epsilon is just... more closely connected to Project Freelancer than I ever was, I believe he is kind of lost in the memories and personalities he holds. So he can go, I'm sticking next to my friends too. Er, do they count as my friends if they have never met me?' Tau thought.

I nearly chuckled as I picked grass.

'I believe so, I mean, you have saved their lives quite a few times.' I thought.

Wash appeared.

"Come on, Carolina wants to talk to all of us." Wash said lowly.

'I have a feeling he also doesn't like this situation.' I thought, getting up.

We walked down into the area below Red base, a giant square open room in front of us.

"Let me get this straight, you built an enormous room capable of creating realistic holographic simulations, but you couldn't figure out how to walk across the canyon and capture our flag." Tucker said as we gathered in the middle of the room.

"Actually, Lopez built it." Grif said.

'Not surprising.' I thought.

"Okay, now that I believe." Tucker said as he put his sword away.

"And if you recall we did manage to capture your flag. So you know, suck it Blue." Simmons said.

"Oh yea, well our team has most kills." Caboose said.

"Team kills don't count bluetard." Sarge said.

"You don't make the rules!" Caboose said.

"Technically Project Freelancer makes the rules, and I say Blue team gets to add my kill count to theirs." Wash said.

'Oh, geez, add up his kills and mine and blue team will be way over a thousand. Maybe adding my kills isn't smart.....' I thought, fidgeting.

"Lame." Grif said.

"Listen up." Carolina says as we all turned to face her.

"We've got big news." Carolina said.

Suddenly Caboose gasped, "You and Wash are going to take your relationship to the next level? I knew it. The writing was all over the wall." Caboose said, nearly making me snort.

'Oh, geez, the freelancer's most tough and tense freelancer with the freelancer's most laid back in action wise member? Exact opposites they are.' I thought.

"No." Church said.

We all look to see.... Church's hologram in full form, human sized.

'Huh, haven't seen that since Alpha tried to find Tex behind Wash's back.' I thought.

"We've found the Director." Church said.

"Church, you're big again! What has she been feeding you?" Caboose said.

"You know where the Director's been hiding?" Wash asked.

"That's right." Carolina said.

"He's hold up in one of his off-site storage facilities. Similar to the ones we've seen before." Church said.