seven ; the train station

( SEASON SIX A ! )

( SEASON SIX A ! )

the train station.

When Stiles snapped back to consciousness, he was overwhelmed to find himself inside a train station of all places.

Slowly, the Stilinski boy turned his head, glancing around him. He was sat on a wooden bench, with a doctor next to him that was staring straight ahead, unblinking.

The more he looked around, the quicker he realised that not a single person in the packed station was moving or talking. All of them looked like they were tired; their eyes trained ahead and their hands on their laps.

Just waiting.

He glanced down at the cold metal in his hand, lips parting at his keys tucked in his loose grip. Stiles shifted them about, gripped them tight for good luck and turned to the woman next to him.

"Excuse me?" Stiles whispered, surprised when she actually turned to look at him. "Sorry. Where are we?"

"We're at the train station," she replied obviously.

"Right. Okay. Helpful," Stiles muttered sarcastically, his voice still low in fear of disrupting all of the zombie-like humans surrounding him. "Which train station exactly?"

"Train station number 137."

Stiles sunk in his seat, "did you see me come in?"

"No."

"How long have you been here?"

"Maybe an hour," the Asian woman shrugged without thought.

An older man sat on the other side of her spoke up, his face tucked into a newspaper. "We got here at the same time. It's been at least six hours."

"Six hours?" Stiles repeated in disbelief, "where are you going?"

He watched as the doctor and the old man both froze, about to reply before realising that they had no idea. The strangers both glanced at each other wearily, filling Stiles with a sense of dread.

"I- uh," she began to shuffle through her white lab coat, "I had a ticket with me somewhere."

"You always travel in your work clothes?" Stiles questioned suspiciously.

"I must have been in a rush."

Stiles glanced at the ticket desk and quickly stood, making his way over. Nobody sat behind it. A sign was slapped on the glass window reading 'be back in five minutes', however, upon inspecting the inch of dust covering the wooden surface of the desk, Stiles realised that nobody had been there in months, let alone five minutes.

"Do you know if anyone works here?" He turned around, his voice shaking.

A speaker crackled above his head before a monotone voice called, "the following stops have been cancelled: Hollatine, Baten, Bay Burry, Deer Ridge, Red Oak..."