eleven ; miecyzsław

( SEASON SIX A ! )

( SEASON SIX A ! )

mieczysław.

Before Harper could even process it, Malia had Theo pinned beneath her while she punched his jaw repeatedly, growls falling from her lips. The chimera under her grunted in pain every time her fist connected with his face, blood splattering up his skin. Harper watched, eyes slightly wide.

"It's okay," Theo mumbled, his head still turned to the side. "You don't have to stop."

Malia flicked her claws out and smirked, "trust me, I won't."

Panic rose in Theo's eyes, but before his face could get slashed up by the werecoyote, Scott dove forward and grabbed her wrist, restraining her.

"Malia, enough!" The Alpha ordered as he lifted her off of him, Liam stepping in to help. She growled at the two of them, making the sophomore jump. "Slow down, okay? He's going back in the ground."

"You can't!" Liam exclaimed, causing everybody to look at him strangely.

Isaac folded his arms across his chest, "why the hell not? Are you forgetting everything he put us through seven months ago?"

Awkwardly, Liam's gaze flickered over to Harper who stood with her arms folded against her chest, away from all of the werewolves with claws. The brunette pursed her lips at him and gave him a quick nod, indicating for the beta to just spill it.

"He remembers Stiles."

Harper swallowed, her tongue darting out to swipe her bottom lip nervously. When Liam said that Theo remembered the teenage boy, she wondered how much Theo actually remembered. Maybe he even remembered more than them, which made her hurt a little but also gave her a glimmer of hope that things could work out.

"Harper remembers Stiles," Malia spat at Liam, "I remember Stiles. Scott, Lydia and Isaac remember Stiles."

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt," Liam explained quickly, "he can help us."

"Or he could kill us," Scott stated slowly, looking at his beta as if he was insane.

Maybe he was.

"He's my responsibility," Liam lifted up a weapon that had been in his hand the entire time, which for some reason, Harper was only now noticing. "Noshiko gave me the sword."

Theo, who had climbed to rest against the wall, panted, "it's so awkward when mum and dad fight."

"Shut up!" Both Liam and Scott turned to spit at him.

Hayden finally spoke up, "you both are right. If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But for right now-"

"He goes back right now," Scott shook his head, his tone stern with no signs of sympathy whatsoever.