CHAPTER 17: That Was Unexpected.....

KORAH

Tonight was really fun and I could tell he was having a lot of fun as well which I'm glad cause I honestly wasn't sure if rather or not he would. Although the other day showed me a sweet side as he took care of me.

After a few games and having fun outside, we decided before heading back into town and back home that we would stop by a nice little burger joint not too far from the family fun place.

Throughout the dinner we were talking about more things about each other. Then he looked at me and smiled before next taking my hand and enlacing our fingers with each other's.

"I had a great time." He says.

"I'm glad." I smile. "I found the place on Yelp and I have never been to a place like that so I thought it looked real fun." I tell him.

"What was it like growing up? Like what about your parents?" He asks me.

I take a few drinks of my soda while trying to figure out what to say next.

"My mother left me and my brother when I was three and then it was just me, my brother and our dad. Although he wasn't home as much because he was always working." I tell him.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He says.

"Don't be. I mean I always had my brother so it wasn't too bad."

"Well where's your brother and dad?" He asks me.

"My dad is still doing his business and my brother.....he's dead. He died when I was sixteen." I tell him as I finish my drink.

"Oh god. I am so sorry. How did he die?" He asks.

"He was killed." I tell him.

"Holy shit. Did they ever catch the guy?" He asks me.

"No." I replied. Then as I begin to feel tears start to form in my eyes, I stopped myself. "Anyways, I'd rather not talk about all that." I try and change the subject.

"I understand." He tells me.

We then take that opportunity to start heading back to the house. When we get there, we notice nobody's home as we walk inside and as soon as I turn around to see if rather or not he wanted to watch a movie or do something, he cuts me off by smashing his lips onto mine and we begin making out and right away we turn it into a lustful one as well as passionate at the same time.

Right as I wrap my arms around his neck he pushes me up against the wall not breaking from our kiss and lifts me up so that my legs wrap around his waist.

Next I feel him start to kiss my neck while I feel one of his hands start to move underneath my shirt and grab one of my breasts.

I start to moan and then I realize that at any moment somebody is gonna come walking in through the door.

"Take me upstairs." I moan to him as I grab his hair a little bit.

"Mmm..." He moans as he smashes his lips back onto mine and then as I have him set me back down onto my feet, I take his hand and we start heading upstairs.

The moment we get into my room, I have him close and lock the door behind us then we start removing each other's clothes and as he strips down into his boxers and me in my bra and panties, he next looks me up and down and for the first time of being half naked in front of a guy, I don't feel uncomfortable or shy.

"You are so fucking sexy." He says to me.

He starts kissing me again on the lips and on  my neck then my shoulders as he starts unhooking my bra and tosses it onto the floor before kissing between my breasts and then taking one nipple into his mouth at a time while kneading the other one before switching.

He next removes my panties as he stands back up and again smashes his lips onto mine as I begin removing his boxers also then as he lays me down onto the bed on top of me, he starts kissing down my neck, to between my breasts, to my stomach and all the way down to between my legs.

He looks up at me and smiles as I look at him and nervously hold a little bit of my bottom lip between my teeth and then I start to feel him insert two fingers inside of me while feeling his tongue at the same begin flicking at my sweet bud.

"Oh my god." I moan as I tilt my head back.

He begins picking up the pace and starts flicking his tongue and fingers faster and faster in and out of my wet folds. Then he starts kissing his way back up towards my lips and as soon as he smashes his lips onto mine, I push him onto his back and straddle his waist and start returning the favor.

I gently place kisses down from his neck, to his chest and all the way down to his cock where I begin to place the tip into my mouth and move my tongue around it while moving one of my hands up and down his shaft. Then I start putting more of his length into my mouth and continue stroking it as I begin sucking his cock quickening the pace a little more from him moaning more and more.

I next start climbing back on top of him and he takes that opportunity to flip me onto my back then reaching over towards his pants on the floor and pulls out a condom, tears open the wrapper and rolls it on.

He opens my legs a little more before slowly sliding inch by inch inside of my wet folds and begins at a slow pace while kissing me on my lips.

As I start wrapping my legs around his waist  he goes deeper and quickens his pace.

"You feel so good...Oh my god." I moan.

"So do you baby. You're so tight." He says.

This guy feels amazing as every thrust brings me nothing but pure ecstasy. Sure it's been a while since I've last had sex but fuck me, he is amazing.

He moves as though he has had more than enough practice. The moment I'm about to come he tells me he is too and after a few more thrusts, we both come together.

He collapses on top of me while kissing me and then placing his face in the crook of my neck and we stay that way for a few moments while catching our breaths before he rolls over on his back and we lay in one another's arms.

"That was amazing." He says before placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"Mmm...Yes it was." I reply before we fell asleep.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)