CHAPTER 18: I Wonder......

ABE

Last night was amazing. That was hands down, no joke, the BEST sex I have ever had. She's a woman who knows what she's doing for sure.

When I woke up this morning, it felt great to have the first thing I see was Korah asleep in my arms.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling at how amazing it felt to have her in my arms. To be honest, that was when it really hit me that I was now in a serious relationship. Which I never thought I'd ever be in.

I carefully got up without waking her and took a shower before heading out to meet up with some of our guys to go over the plan for this new Carusso thing that was coming up in a few weeks.

Neko and I got on our bikes and took off. I hated leaving her there but I needed to get to the meeting and didn't want to wake her up but hopefully when I was done with this then I would be able to have more time to spend with her.

I even sent her a text to explain why I had to leave so she didn't think the worst.

After we arrived at the clubhouse, I was walking around and noticed that the guys I had left in charge of the businesses I had to close were there and they didn't look too happy as they looked to have waited for me at the bar.

"We want to speak with you." One of them tells me.

"Alright. Let's head into my office." I tell them as I have them follow me back.

We all sat down in the room and Neko decided to stand off to the side near me.

"So what's the problem?" I asked.

"Why the hell did you close our shops?" He asks.

"Because none of them were bringing in any money." I tell him.

"That's bullshit! We have been busy every single day from opening to closing. There's no way the revenue hasn't been good." The guy objects.

"Well according to the figures I calculated and saw, it seems that either one of you isn't calculating correctly or it could be one of you guys, if not the both of you are stealing from me." I tell them with a cocked eyebrow.

They both look at each other and then back at me knowing that I'm right.

"Well we definitely wouldn't steal from you Abe." The other guy says.

"Oh I didn't think so. Therefore, the businesses will stay closed. However, you guys know that if you need jobs or think of another business we should open up where you guys are at then let me know and we'll figure out if rather or not it can be done." I tell them.

They look at each other again and then back at me while nodding in agreement.

"Alright." They tell me.

"Good." I reply. "Now go out there and have some fun before you guys get back on the road to head back home."

"Thanks." They say and then get up to head out.

"Wow, that got a little awkward." Neko says as he walks over and sits in one of the chairs the guys just did.

"It wasn't really." I shrugged.

"So have you thought more about the meeting with that Carusso guy in a few weeks?" Neko asks.

"Yeah. Some what." I reply.

"And?" He asks me.

"And I will let you know when the meeting gets closer. But for right now, let's just finish up what we have to do so I can pick up Korah tonight." I tell him.

"Aww, the President finally has an old lady." Neko teases.

"Don't start." I reply.

So him and I finish up running a few errands here and there and then as it gets to be ten minutes before Korah gets off work, I start making my way towards the diner.

After pulling up, she comes walking out smiling and walks up to me as she throws her arms around my neck and leans in to kiss me.

"Hey beautiful." I greet her with a smile.

"Hey sexy." She replies before hopping on the back and putting her arms around my waist.

I take off out the parking lot and we begin to head over to the house.

When we pulled up into the driveway, we got off and made our way into the house. As soon as we walked in, we saw Brie dabbing his eye and mouth with a wet wash cloth as it looked like he got his ass kicked real bad as there.was blood coming from a cut it appeared like next to his brow while some was coming from his lip.

"What the fuck happened?!" I asked.

"I don't know. Brie and I were out at the movies and out of nowhere there were a couple of guys that jumped me as we were walking towards my bike." He exclaims.

"What?!" I asked upset.

"Yeah, I tried helping him out but a guy just grabbed me by my waist and held me back." Brie says.

"What the fuck?!" I yell.

"Did you get a good look at any of them?" Korah asks.

"No. They all had ski masks on." Brie answers.

"Fuck!" I say under my breath.

Well this was not something I expected to hear seeing as to how it's been years since the last time Neko was jumped and didn't win. Also now though that my sister could have gotten hurt is a huge no for me. I wonder who the hell would have had the balls to attack either of them.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)