CHAPTER 28: I'm Done With It All

ABE

I wake up to these bright lights and annoying as fuck beeping sounds.

Then as I slowly open up my eyes, I turn my head and look down at my hand and see that right next to me is Korah. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps.

Then not a moment later, I hear her start to moan a little before she wakes up and looks up at me, smiles, then lays her head back down and then seconds later, sits back up and rubs her eyes.

"Abe? Oh my god, are you really awake?" She asks.

"Yes baby." I smile at her.

"Oh thank god." She says as she stands up and bends down to hug me.

"It's okay. I'm alright." I tell her while giving her a weak smile since I don't have all my strength back just yet.

"I was really worried." She says.

"Don't be." I smile at her.

The door then opens up and in walks Neko and Brie.

"Finally your ass is awake!" Neko teases. "Shit! You had us all worried bro!" He says.

"Yeah, I know." I reply wincing in pain as I start to sit up.

"Take it easy." I hear Korah tell me as she helps adjust the pillow behind my back.

"So what happened with Turro and all of them?" I ask.

"They've been taken care of." Neko assures me.

"Good. How is the club?" I ask.

"Their all asking about you." Brie says.

I nod my head and then look at Neko.

"Tell the guys to meet me tomorrow at the clubhouse after I leave here and we'll have that meeting?!" I tell him. Which he knows what I'm talking about.

"Of course." He smiles.

We all stand there and share an awkward moment of silence before Neko and Brie say 'goodbye' and leave just me and Korah.

Korah takes a seat beside my bed and takes hold of my hand.

"Korah?" I say.

"Yeah?" She replies.

"I want you to know that I'm done. Neko and and I are through with this lifestyle. We have been for some time and this last deal that I was making with your dad, I realized through all the recent shit we have been through and the close calls, I realize that I don't want you to have to worry. I especially don't want to to lose you. So I'm telling the club tomorrow that Neko and I are leaving them." I explain.

"Really?" She asks surprised.

"Yeah. I told I would. I'm just sorry I waited so long." I apologize to her.

"Thank you." She tells me as she stands up and leans over to kiss me and right as soon as her lips touch mine and I hold the back of her head I pull her on top of me.

"Baby!" She squeals.

"Shh...Nurses and everyone will hear you." I tell her.

"Baby, there's no room for the both of us on here." She says as she tries to get up but I stop her and pull her back on top of me.

"I said quiet." I tell her against her lips before smashing mine onto hers.

All of a sudden my heart rate begins going up and the beeping keeps getting louder until I rip off whats connecting it to the machine before continuing to kiss Korah.

Quickly after doing that, a nurse bursts in through the doors and comes to a complete stop when she see's us making out.

"Sir, I apologize but we need to have you wear this." The timid nurse tells me.

"Come back in an hour." I tell her while still looking in Korah's eyes.

"But Mr..." The nurse started up again.

"Please. Come back in an hour." I snap my head at her and tell her.

She leaves the room and I next feel a punch in my arm.

"You didn't have to be rude." Korah snaps at me.

"Shut up and kiss me." I tell her and we're back to making out and then knowing us, it quickly gets heated up and turns into us making love to each other with her riding me.

I am in love with this woman.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

Sorry for all these delays. But, you all know how great I am at making it all up to guys so, with that said, this story, along with the Masquerade one will have a couple more chapters each posted. As a ty for your patience. Then I'm gonna continue posting for those sneak peaks I showed you all not too long ago. :) ty again for your guys' patience. Love u all!!