I Told You! | Doctor Who / Supernatural

Crossover

Prompts #5 and #34
Requested by @FeirceAngel

Summary: Sam and Dean are working a case, and they have no idea what monster they're hunting for until they come face to face with it. Luckily, they'll also come face to face with someone who can help.

QOTP: Doctor Who or Supernatural?

Word Count: 2714

Twenty-five people in the last decade have gone missing with their last known whereabouts being an abandoned house in The-Middle-of-Nowhere, Ohio. There's been countless others who lived in a close vicinity to the house who've gone missing, too. They went out alone, and no one knew where to, but the Winchesters and their angel BFF think they have a pretty good idea.

The local police, however, do not.

"We haven't found anything. All we have are a few eyewitness testimonies, and even then, we still got nothin'. They all say their friend was there one minute, and gone the next. They heard nothin', saw nothin' - heck, they even smelled nothin'. Least, nothin' but that old, dusty house," the sheriff says.

"And the locals think it's haunted?" Dean asks, trying to the get man into the right vein of conversation.

"Yeah," he replies. "That's why they all go there. Huntin' for ghosts, I suppose. And then they just disappear without a trace. Almost makes me believe it really is ghosts."

"Well, was there anyone who died in the house?" Sam asks.

"Violently?" Cas adds.

The sheriff thinks for a moment. "I don't believe so. What I heard was the owner just packed up and left one day without a word to anybody. Some said he went back to Europe - where he was from - chasin' after some business opportunity or somethin'. That was decades ago."

The boys wrap up the conversation and thank the sheriff for his time, then hop in their car and take off. Dean tells Sam to pull up directions to the house. "Anything we're gonna find on this monster is gonna be there."

////

It's been two days since she's been on a outing with the Doctor, and Amy Pond is getting bored. Not that Rory isn't interesting - he is - but he's getting bored, too.

The Doctor's been doing some repairs on the TARDIS after their little excursion to seventeenth century France where she got a little banged up, and there's no telling how long it's going to take to get back in tip-top shape.

Honestly, it might already be done, but the Doctor has no concept of time - at least, not the present timeline - and could show up two weeks from now, but from his perspective he would've seen them only two hours before.

Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey, and all that.

But, luckily for Amy, she hears the familiar sound of the TARDIS with its breaks on just after lunch.

////

"Man, this house is old," Dean says, looking at the house through the windshield and the fence around it as he drives into the grass to park the car.

The house is huge - probably three stories - and the roof was probably once a nice shade of brown. Now, there's holes in it, and the chimney on top is dusty and missing a couple bricks. Most of the windows are broken and/or boarded up. The entire house, which Dean thinks was probably white, has been almost completely overgrown by plants. It must've been pretty once.

"Well, it's been here 'for decades'," Sam says, getting out after Dean turns off the car. Dean and Cas follow suit.

After getting their rock salt guns and bags out of the trunk, they climb over the fence - Cas just teleports to the other side - and start to head toward the house.