weak; 01

"I'm feeling like I'm 'bout to lose you, with all the shady shit I do to ya

"I'm feeling like I'm 'bout to lose you, with all the shady shit I do to ya..."

- Bryson Tiller, Let Me Explain.

"Hey, anyone seen Zion?" Edwin asked about the Canadian as the group of their friends were hanging in the boys living room, they all looked at each other. Every single one of them shook their heads and muttered some no's, well, all except for Brandon. He was too busy flirting with Austin's girlfriend's -- Ansley -- sister, Edwin sighed in defeat and went to the kitchen where some more of their friends were hanging.

A couple of hours later, Edwin peered out of the kitchen and looked across the living room to the front door, which his beloved dreadheaded bestfriend walked through. Edwin slid on his socks, towards his bestfriend where he stopped short in front of Zion, "Where ya' been bud?" Zion just looked at him with heavy eyelids, pulling his beanie further down as he peered through the dreads on the front of his face, "I had to help a friend..I'm tired as fuck Ed, I'll be upstairs." Zion headed towards the stairs, one foot already on the first step before Edwin stopped him, "Wait..what? Everyone's been asking and looking for you..At least come chill for like...fifteen, Zi." Zion peered around into the open space where he saw his friends, "Aight." He sighed and headed towards the lively group, greeting everyone and dapping his bros up. It was pretty live as everyone yelled at the top of their lungs to songs, made a hype circle and had their best time.

Zion needed to chill out on the couch as he grew more tired than before, having to exert all that energy. He glanced around at the different scenes occurring when his eyes landed on Brandon, now sitting in the corner. Ansley's sister was sitting in his lap, his arms wrapped around her waist as he was talking in her ear. Zion rolled his eyes and started nervously tugging and twisting his hair as she let out a giggle. After a good twenty minutes, Zion was tired of the sight, and was just generally tired, so he let Edwin know he was going upstairs, who was dissapointed but content with the time he did spend with them.

It wasn't until after eleven o'clock that everyone had cleared out of the boys house and the boys departed to their own things in the house. Austin was most likely in his room doing some art, Edwin watching TV with some sort of snack, Nick in his room playing Fort Nite, and Brandon in the garage as he worked on some music tracks. Brandon glanced at his watch to find out it was two in the morning. He decided to try and head to bed early like he stated when he posted on his Instagram Story. He shut everything down in the garage, went into the house and up the stairs, saying 'night' to the boys as he walked through. He stopped short at Zion's door on his way to his own room, he softly knocked on the half cracked door, "Zion?" He called out softly.

Zion groaned and then mumbled with his face mushed against his pillows, "Go away, you dick." Brandon poked his tongue into his cheek and then decided to let himself in. From the dim hall light illuminating part of the room, he saw the silhouette of Zion who had lifted his head.