weak; 03

“Put a lot of stress on me,You used to obsess for me

You used to obsess for me.”
- Run Me Dry, Bryson Tiller

Ever since that night, for a week, Zion's been avoiding Brandon. He's always looking tired, face puffy, or his eyes red and swollen. Brandon didn't know what was going on with him, but he was too pissed about Zion ignoring him after their moment to even ask. "Morning guys." Zion mumbled groggily as he came into the kitchen.

"Morning Z-, whoa ... dude ... you look like shit." Nick exclaimed for Edwin to gasp and smack him in his chest, "Nick, shut up, you're not helping." He said in a hush tone to Nick, frustrated with him. Nick grumbled a "sorry", Zion just chuckled because he knew it was the truth and wasn't bothered because of that reason. Brandon had acknowledged Zion when he announced himself, but he quickly went back to scrolling through his Instagram. He has to admit, he was quite bitter Zion was doing him like this. His phone chimed, the red box over the heart displaying "1❤️, 1 🗨️". Brandon's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, until he saw "maggielindeman liked your post ... maggielindeman left a comment: ...". He was intrigued now, eventually following Maggie and scrolling through her profile feed, her returning the follow. She left a short spam of likes and flirtaous comments while Brandon smirked and let them roll in. Zion looked up from his plate, noticing Brandon's demeanor ... he figured he'd move on. He looked back down, swirling one of his cut pieces of pancake, swirling it in the syrup. "I'm not feeling the pancakes ... Sorry, I need to go back to sleep."

Brandon glanced up, but just shrugged and went back to his DM exchange with Maggie.  As their conversation progressed, she hit him with a offer — a date — but Brandon was unsure, glancing towards the staircase that led to Zion's room, but Zion's purposefully ignored him, fuck it. Things moved quickly, Brandon meeting with her three days later. Zion didn't know, he believed Brandon when he stated he was going to hang with friends from Dallas, not until the footage from a fanpage. There he was with the infamous IG famous Maggie Lindeman, okay, they could be friends, maybe Brandon's offering a collab ... But then he made the mistake of going to the Instagram story ... They were standing in line, Brandon's hand resting on her ass. Fuck no! Zion sat his phone face down next to his pillow, he was disgusted, angry, furious, and betrayed. Brandon and him shared that moment and it was just one of his fuckboy moments. He was going to be sick, this was unbelievable.

— 𖥸 —

"Brandon, I swear, don't touch me!” Zion yelled, and Brandon only responded with the same energy, who did Zion think he was speaking to? "Look! Watch yourself," Zion scoffed, "AYE, shut up we're live." Edwin yelled from the living room, only for Zion to storm into there to avoid Brandon. Brandon was fuming as he sat at the other end of the couch, glaring at Zion who was pleased with himself for escaping the confrontation and pissing off Brandon. Of course, they had to answer a few concerned fans questions, but Zion finessed the hell out of it. Things were peachy keen to fans, when that isn't the case at all.

A few hours later, Zion was being pressed by fans to go live, they read him like a book and knew something was up. He let out a heavy sigh as he battled against himself, finally giving in, "Hey beauties! How you guys doing?" and he had responses coming in, views increasing by the second. "Oh! Well Audrey, reason why I seemed off-" Brandon was walking by to get to his room, this sentence catching his attention. Oh hell no, he bursted into Zion's room, "Ayyyeee, we live baby!" Zion snapped his head towards Brandon, growling through his teeth, "Get the fuck out of here." Brandon smiled into the camera, his hand slapping onto Zion's thigh, digging his nails into it off camera. Zion hissed, digging his own nails into the back of Brandon's hand, "Ya'll, we have some new music coming soon!" Brandon was unphased, his hand going to the waistband of Zion's basketball shorts, Zion glared at the side of his face, he mumbled, "Don't you fucking dare." What did Brandon do? He dared, his hand plunging into Zion's gym shorts, hand grazing over his clit and dipping into his heat. He groaned, biting on his bottom lip, he was wet a little, growing more and more wet as Brandon slowly worked his fingers in and out of Zion. Brandon looked over at Zion whose brows were furrowed and his teeth nearly drawing blood on his lip, "I think you should answer this question Z." Zion whimpered subtly, "Uh ... shit ... Hard to see th- ... the words, but um ... I'm sure I'll work ... AH FUCK!" Zion cried out with his eyes squeezing shut, Brandon slyly curved his fingers, spot on his g-spot.

"Sorry guys, caught a cramp ... A few songs will be written by me." His voice getting higher with each word, he was close, God he was so close. Brandon felt him tightening around his fingers, bit on his knuckle, and as hard as it was he held in a moan as his cum coated Brandon's fingers. "Guys, this cramp is bad ... I gotta go." Zion stated, slightly panting, with that he ended the live. Brandon pounded on him soon as he ended it, "God, it was fucking hot watching you try to hold back while I finger fucked you." He breathed against Zion's lips, aggressively attacking them which Zion responded with a moan. He whined, his kisses getting sloppy as Brandon grinded against him. Brandon made a trail of kisses from the corner of his mouth to his shoulder. He was harsh with leaving a love mark on Zion, he hissed, digging his nails into Brandon's biceps while he bit and sucked on his skin. Zion's shirt was pulled off, his gym shorts next. Zion's gray underwear exposed a good sized wet spot, thanks to his hand work. Brandon groaned, already tightening and throbbing in his pants.

His mouth met Zion's warm pussy, mouthing against it, Zion squirming underneath him. Brandon placed a hand on his abdomen, pressing down yo still his hips, "Move again and I'll fuck your shit up ..."

— 𖥸 —

AHHH 😜 PLAYBOY BRANDON BACK @ IT