weak; 04

"Hi my name is not important, I'm not from here, I'm imported

- Imported, Jessie Reyez ft. 6lack

Zion was really hopeful that things were different between him and Brandon...The sun was beaming, Zion could feel the warmth of the rays against his bare back. He stirred to stretch out his body, his legs sore, his neck aching from the love marks, physical reminders of the night before. His heart dropped when he noticed the person responsible of this was gone, the space he was supposed to be in? Empty. Zion sighed heavily, tugging at his dreads, he should've expected this. He sat up, must've done it too quickly because a wave of nausea washed over him, he groaned as he pinched his nose. Whenever Zion got sick, it was harder for him and he hated it.

He threw the covers off of his body and stood up once he got out of the bed, heading towards the bathroom to take his morning pee...When he sat on the stool, his eyebrows furrowed, it was the second day he was missing that time of the month, he'd be pretty heavy by this time. Oh shit, no no no, he immediately broke down into tears. He should've known this would happen, he wasn't oblivious to what this means...Damn it, he should've never had his first time with Brandon that night, of course he forgot a condom. Once Zion was finished and washed his hands, he looked back at himself, his face red and his eyelids heavy. He shook his head, a few stray tears falling down his face as he turned and went back to bed.

He didn't even want to tell Brandon his concern, he didn't need the drama and he was right to guess so. He had already eased out a hour earlier, Maggie sent a last minute text for a breakfast date, and it was obvious what his response was. As he sat there, his heart couldn't help tug at him about Zion ... but Maggie was so relatable and similar to Brandon, less dramatic and complicated than Zion too.

The date led to a deep conversation, ending with a kiss goodbye ... so it seemed. Brandon was all smiles when he got back home, Nick the first to notice. "What's got you so happy?" Nick smirked, a eyebrow raised in questioning.

"This girl bro."

Nick rolled his eyes as he turned back to his Fortnite match. He knew Brandon's ways, and although he disagreed with them, he never spoke on them though. Brandon had to roll his own eyes, "Don't judge me, I got a lot of things going on emotionally, ok? Don't come for me, 'cause I'm just confused."

"I didn't say anything, man."

Brandon mumbled under his breath, heading towards the second level of the house. He had to pass Zion's room to get to his own, so he peeked in. He was confused when Zion wasn't sprawled out in his bed, blankets tangled in his legs from kicking them around overnight. He didn't fail to notice the lightskin stepping out his attached bathroom, the toilet flushing and the back of his hand wiping his mouth. Brandon grew furious when he noticed Aries following behind him, his hands squeezing and massaging Zion's shoulders as he followed him to the bed, "Here, you sit here, take a few breaths and I'll- ..." Brandon cleared his throat, pushing the bedroom door further open for Zion and Aries' head to snap towards him. Zion glared, "Go away Brandon, you're already hoeing after the bullshit you spoke yesterday. Get out of my face and go to hell." Brandon was stunned Zion said that, it stung a little too. He sucked his teeth, nodding as he backed out and going to his room to slam the door behind him. Zion released a shaky sigh, Aries squeezing Zion's shoulders to reassure him.

"Z, I- ..."

"Nothing needs to be said about him ... Just ... Hold me please."

So Aries pulled Zion into him, Zion clinging onto his body. He walked to a side of the bed, laying Zion down first and then pulling off his shirt, getting in beside the dreadhead. He sighed in comfort as he snuggled into Aries, Aries sighing knowing Zion'll be okay from now on ... he had a gut feeling as his arms went around Zion, kissing his forehead.

- 𖥸 -

It was already late in the afternoon by the time they both woke up from their naps, Zion the first out of the two. Aries' eyes opened slowly, blinking a few times and then looking down at Zion who met his gaze, "Morning, baby." Aries laughed as he teased, Zion smiling from ear to ear while rolling his eyes. Aries grabbed his phone from the nightstand beside the bed, "It's 5 ... I gotta go home and check on Tobias."

Zion pouted, "Aries ..." He whined, "Well, if you have to go ... I wanna come for a while ..."

Aries pondered on the proposal before nodding his head, "Get a bag ready for however long you think you're going to stay." Zion quickly got out of the bed, getting himself and a suitcase along with a duffel bag ready. A few minutes later, Aries carried the bags down the stairs for him, "You sure you wanna do this by yourself?" Aries paused to look at Zion as they stood to the side in the foyer, Zion nodded as he played with his fingers, the anxiety slamming back against him as he heard overlapping chatter and excitement from the four others. Aries nodded, kissing Zion's cheek as he took a breath and closed his eyes, "I'll be cooling the car while waiting." Zion nodded and headed into the main room when Aries left out the front door.

"Uh, hey guys!" Zion called out, everyone still overlapped each other, until Edwin noticed his bestfriend standing there, "Guys, shut up, Zion said something ..."

"I'm going to stay with Aries for a while, nothing against you guys, but I feel overcrowded and need more space." Three of them nodded in understanding, they really couldn't blame him. Brandon didn't say anything as he stared at nothing in front of him too pissed to want to acknowledge Zion. Zion didn't care though as long as he didn't say anything.

- 𖥸 -

"Hi, Toby! Look at you baby!" Zion cooed as he kneeled down to pick up the husky that was jumping onto Zion's calves, still so small. Aries brought in the two bags, closing the door to his townhome, Zion was officially own his own, without the boys. As Zion played with the puppy in his arms, Aries was walking around the townhome, at least attempting to make it feel homely for Zion. He walked into his bedroom, where he saw Zion sneak off to, he was already kicking his shoes off when Aries entered with a chuckle. "Making yourself at home I see."

"I'm feeling so sick and I'm bloated Ari'." Zion responded, Aries clicking his tongue and making his way over to Zion. "Ari' ... ?"

"Yes, beautiful?"

"Can you take care of me and- ..."

"Don't even worry about that baby, I got you."

Zion grinned, "Kiss me?" He gave a hopeful look, giggling when Aries chuckled to give in and lean down to put his lips on Zion's. "Now get your pretty ass in bed and you can eat dinner in bed."