weak; 02

"I would like to see you, can I? Need to find a way, to your body

"I would like to see you, can I? Need to find a way, to your body."
- Kiana Ledé, Can I

Not a surprise, but it was another party. Another time for the boys to let themselves completely go. At least for Zion and Brandon, things they had been holding back from each other were let go and exposed to each other...

Zion was on top of their dining room table, his friends hyping him up as he danced. Laughing when he finished his moment, he didn't fail to notice Brandon off to the corner, Ansley's sister - Michelle (made up) - tucked underneath Brandon's arm. He fought himself as he pried his eyes away from the scene, hopping off the table while swallowing a lump that had formed in his throat.

He was later in the kitchen, Aries finally showed up and was talking to Zion while he sat on the countertop. The way they interacted, you would think Aries and Zion had a 'thing' going, but it was simply the fact that Aries cared for Zion. Aries was the only supportive person in Zion's life and he needed Aries, and Aries needed Zion, because they both have affected each other's lives at some point. When Brandon walked in to grab a red cup, Zion glanced to see who was heading towards his way since the drinks were closest to him. When he realized it was Brandon, his smile turned quickly to a frown, and then when turned his attention back to Aries, he was all smiles again. Zion wanted to make a statement, and Brandon saw and caught the statement clearly.

As the party went on, Brandon was still with Michelle, but he wasn't as close to her. Zion didn't pay anymore attention to Brandon, soon disappearing though when Aries left to call it a early night. The party crowd of their friends was starting to thin out, only Parker and a few of the other fam were still lingering around. Michelle left with Ansley, even after Austin declared all his "noo, I'll miss you"s to her when she announced her departure. Eventually he stopped pouting and headed to bed to pass out, Brandon's mind had been somewhere else for a while so he didn't acknowledge or care for the Mitchell's sisters absence.

Brandon got off the couch with a heavy sigh after thinking for a while, he took his time to get to where he was going in the home. Not slow enough that he was procrastinating, but not fast enough to make it seem like he was eager. Without making a noise or statement, he pushed effortlessly against Zion's bedroom door that it opened a little bit wider, revealing Zion in some sleeping shorts and an old t-shirt - obviously ready for bed -
as he watched TV under the covers. He didn't say anything as he glanced over at Brandon who was standing at the door of his bedroom, to then look back at the TV.

"What the fuck was that?" Brandon asked, no irritation or anger in his voice, just simple questioning.

"Same kind of bullshit you were on." Zion eyed him once more, before he stared at the TV, to not even pay attention to what was on anymore.