Author's Note: Misfit Theater Company 2!

It's finally here! I will update once a week as I write the chapters, just like last time. If you're an OG Misfit Theater Company reader, you know that I made changes as I went along and you were all awesome about accepting them. If that should happen with this second book, I appreciate your awesomeness in advance, haha.

This second book will be set in the fall after the first book ended, as the misfits are beginning their junior year of high school and entering into a whole new theater class, with new characters and expectations. Not to mention, they will be dealing with the aftermath of being guest stars on "A Call from Midnight."

This book will continue to be loosely based on my experiences in high school theater, and I'm so excited to include many moments that remind me of all the good times my friends and I had in our school's program. (Theater kids role call! Did you follow us over to the new book??)

I hope you enjoy where Janie's story takes the misfits now! <3 Thank you for all of your love and support of my writing. As some of you know, the past year has been difficult for me personally, and it kept me from writing for a long while. But these characters are so fun and you are all so lovely, and I'm really excited (and ready) to get back into Riverside High to tell their story. Thank you all for patiently waiting for this! You mean so much to me!

Thank you for reading! <3

-Sarah

© 2019 Sarah Perlmutter. All rights reserved.

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or scholarly journal.

For more from this author, visit http://www.sarahperlmutter.com