Chapter 3

After the masked guy saved me i could feel an ominous aura from him.

"This has been a horrible first day. Please excuse me. Im going to bed."
"Bath?"
"No. I can wash tom... Later."

I walked away into my room and hung the clothes up over a bucket so it would drip into it instead of the wood.

"This is one massive fucking pain. I wonder if some of those idiots are still alive."

I heard a knock at the door.
"Wait a moment please I'm naked."
"Right."

I looked through the cupboard of dry clothes and didn't know what to choose.

I couldn't choose so i wrapped myself in a towel and hid under the bed covers.
"Coming in."
"Ok."

The masked guy came in and i looked at him.
"What do you want Mr mask?"
"Kurumi my name is Killer."
"My name is (y/n) kurumi. Not kurumi. Just say (y/n)."
"Right. What are you?"
"Not your business."
"Captain wants to know."
"Then he can get off his fat arse and come and ask. So i can deny him to."
"How about a game."
"I can see the future. So no."
...
"Then why did you get shot."
"Because i wasn't prepared. I let my guard down. Don't worry. Wont happen again."
"Talkative?"
"No?"
"Goal?"
"Yes. Destroy the world government."
...
..
.
"Can you?"
"Yes. Why?"
"How did they capture you?"
"Trapped. A difference. There is. Only one thing that affects my power. They ambushed me on the island as i visited a grave and surrounded the island with boats with that equipment."
"Hmmm. Not sea prism?"
"No. I have them as earrings."

He noticed the green studded earring on my right ear lobe.
He simply gave a small nod.

"Room across mine. Left heat. Right wire. 2 doors right my side kidd."
"Alright."
"We dock tomorrow."
"So?"
"You shop?"
"Yes."
"Alright. Your with me."
"Ok."
...
..
.
"Night."
"Yep night."

He got up and left but that was probably the most awkward encounter i had ever had. But finally i go shopping. Get some new garments to wear. Sexy yes. For others no. For me to feel good. And some new clothes for specific occasions like infiltration. And important occasions.

Finally!
Freedom to shop.
Oh this is brilliant.

I was so excited i was able to sleep so i forgot i was naked and sneaked into the kitchen as everyone was asleep and the guy in the crows nest wasn't looking at me. They were focused on the sea.
Or so i thought.

I snuck into the kitchen and grabbed some cooked chicken that was left over and diced it before adding some lemon and lime juice with some rosemary.
Citrus for the prevention of scurvy and chicken is protein.

As i stood their eating it with chopsticks cause i couldn't fine the cutlery i saw the door open.
Still forgetting I'm naked.

"who's here."
"Me."
"i saw some one sneak in here from the crows nest."
He walked in and immediately left leaving me to eat alone. But he returned and threw me some of my own underwear.

Once i realised i did feel slightly embarrassed but then i also didn't care. The marines all explored me.
Of course i didn't want it. I played along after a while and they'd share some rations. Better than starvation.

I placed it on and he came back in.