Chapter 6

I blinked and i stood somewhere new looking like a maniac. With my gun loaded and pointed.

I pulled the trigger and blinked again

"Killer?! Eustass?! Where am i?"

As i looked around my heart started dropping. I knew this place.

I started running around checking the town hoping it's not what i thought but it was.

I saw my crews ship and hesitantly made my way onto it.

"You alright?"
"No. The last thing i remember was wearing killers mask."
...
"That was a week ago. You've just been on a killing spree so we docked here. At first it was specific people but today..."
"This is home... Was."
I showed them something i had grabbed from one of the abandoned degrading houses.

"That eye

"That eye."

I smashed the frame and read the back of the picture before i burned it.

"why?"
"secret message."
"childhood?"
"awful."
"Did you enjoy the killing? You were laughing like a maniac."
"This island... Deserves to burn."

As we left i snapped my fingers and everything was burning. You could smell the burning of the flesh and i hid my smirk.
Even if it was home. I have no regrets.

"You ok?"
"Who knows....i sure as hell don't."
"Do you remember anything of this week?"
"Nope. Probably come back eventually."
"Maybe you don't want it back."

I went to question why until i felt a hand slap my being and i pointed my gun at the captains forehead.

"Don't put your filthy hands on me."
"You were screaming my name yesterday."

I shivered for a second at that thought.

"Did i really? If i had sex, i wouldn't be able to eat for 24hrs. And this was last night yes?"
He gave a smug nod and i grabbed some rookies half eaten sandwich and shoved it quite aggressively down my throat.