Chapter 8

Me and killer sat down in a silent bubble from some devil fruit and no one on the outside can hear us.

"Well lets go back 95 years ago."

95 years ago.

"I didn't travel to this island for that bitch not to be here! Where is she!!"
...
"Calm your self for god sake woman!"
"Bout bloody time."
"You here to learn how i look so young."
"Dr Kureha i will outlive you anyway. At your 46 i give you 50 years."
"No! I will live a minimum of 141!"
"And have a talking reindeer?! Don't kid me."
"Shut up why are you here."
"I screwed up a bit. Here's a few men."
"You are the empress! Who refused sex with the emporer of you island so he sent you to the cold Palace here. Exiled. Yet look at you."

"An Exiled empress

"An Exiled empress."
"So miss (y/n) D Takashi. You want more of that eye medicine."
"Only thing that hides my eye. Yes please. And no one has used that name in a long time."
"Takashi. Means prosperity. Yet you wield none of his children yet his harem does."
"Yes. Although i am still studying on that D part. Any ideas?"
"Nope. I heard its extremely rare and passed through bloodlines. Punishable by death in some areas of the grand line."
"Kureha. Come to the coves tomorrow i have something to show you. Yes at my Palace."

I got on rather well with the lady. She was one forced to marry and ran away here so she somewhat understands me. She doesn't believe in love or having children unless she's in love. So very much me.
I grabbed the eye drops and made my way to the emperors cold Palace where i added the drops and saw my maid looking at me with malevolence.
"What?"
"Nothing mam!"

I shrugged it off as i went to bed before lunch and crashed not waking until sunrise the next morning.

I stretched and made my way to the cove where i checked everything was in order before.

"Hello?"
"Come in!"

She came in cautiously as she looked at the sight.

"These flowers shouldn't exist! They marines believed they burned them all wiping out their existence

"These flowers shouldn't exist! They marines believed they burned them all wiping out their existence."
"Why do you think it was so well hidden. I found it by mistake."
"What about that butterfly?"
"The guardian. Apparently the water is sacred and holy. Never touch it. The butterfly actually can fight. So... Who knows."
"Can i take some flowers and experiment?"