Chapter 4

Killers POV

We left with the documents and (y/n) had came back as she went to bed tired from shopping and me, captain and the other two commanders gathered together.

"Her documents?"
"Yes. Her real name is (y/n) kurumi D Gold."
...
"As in Gold Roger!"
"Yes. And a biological brother Fire fist ace."
...
"So that's why she's a threat?"
"No. I got a book of all the devil fruits. No missing pages. And her file."
"Right."
"Jikan Jikan no mi."
"She did say that in the island."
"But sea prism doesn't effect her and she doesn't sink."
"That devil fruit doesn't exist. And no fruit with that type of power to control time exists."
...
..
.
"So its an impossible power. Then?"
"Under her file it says unknown. Possible Attōteki Attōteki no mi."
"That just sounds stupid."
"What would it do?"
"Ultimate powers. It was never discovered possibly eaten even a myth. But it would allow the wielder to control over fruits, people, maybe even time. Although it wouldn't describe why she is unaffected by devil fruit weaknesses."
"Any other explanation?"
...
..
.
"Not human."

Everyone stood slightly frozen.
"Daughter of Rogers and rouge not human?"

"Cause im not their child. The file has no idea why i call ace brother or why i took the name Gold. So they presumed. By technicalities i am related to them by blood but not by much. Big ass family tree."
"Explain."
"Roger had a sister. Dragon had a wife. They had a son luffy. Roger had a child with rouge Ace."
"Where do you fit in."
"Easy. Roger had a sister."
...
..
.
"Im not understanding. At all. Heat?"
"Roger had a sister. She emphasises had?"
"You saying your his sister?"
"Maybe. Maybe not."

Instantly kid was suffocating her as i read through more of the file.

"Somehow related to crocodile, doflamingo, and mihawks. And is considered family to Edward Newgate and Shanks."
"Any of them dead?"
"Not yet. Luffy is apparently after crocodile and we want shanks."
"You are all going to die. And fyi i have been here since the start. Let's play can you figure out what. Or who i am. I recommend getting to crocodile before that straw hat."

She gave us a dark and twisted smirk before closing the door behind her.
"That bitch!"

Kidd slammed his hand onto the desk nearly snapping it in half.

"Who does she think she is!"
"Enemies... Trafalgar law, marco unsure due to constant changes, marshal d teach murdering of thatch, crocodile and doflamingo unknown, celestial dragons for making her a slave and killing a brother of sake and a brother to ace and luffy he went buy Sabo, smoker on reported sexual acts, marines due to pirate, finally Gold d Rogers unknown but clear hatred. "
" At least it was short... Wait i thought it said she was friends with crocodile and doflamingo. "
" She and Marco got along when they bumped into each other this morning."
"At least she hates law right?"
"No reason written."

Kid snatched the folder and spread some terrible photos of her being enslaved and rapes. Branded as a slave.
"She wore a short dress yesterday i didn't see it. The mark."
"In the yellow one this morning. Actually neither did i."
"Did she remove it?"
"It would have scarred."

We all snook uo and enter her bedroom quickly where she looked at us like she was about to kill Us.

"Get out

"Get out. Now!"
(Matched the mouth gap in gif! #proud moments)
We all back off slightly and closed the door and knocked.

"Who is it?"
She sounded so pure and cheery.

"the commanders and captain."
"Come in."

Her smile seemed like a gentle girl but we all stood their as she shot daggers through her eyes while seeming innocent.

"Where's that slave brand

"Where's that slave brand."
"Removed."
"Thats a brand they burn onto you. Yet no trace."
"if i reverse time, pause it, speed it the whole world is affected. Not just the world everything and anything that exists. Even the moon. Never a singular thing. But whats the best way to hide a scar. A mask."
"I wear a mask. You insinuating i have a slave mark?"
"Maybe. Or a scar. But its hidden by a mask. I do the same."

She slid down the thinnest piece of cloth we ever saw matching her skin colour and revealed the scar.
Once we was it she immediately pulled it back up.

She had already started wearing her new... Underwear and it was obvious captain was thinking things but doing it was a different matter.

As we left she looked at me with anger.
Did i do something?

I closed the door as we left and went into the room discussing options with her and no discussion could be made till we know more about her.

As i entered my room i cleaned up my bedroom binning some items from last night and in general had a clean up.
Afterwards i went to see if she wanted to talk but heard a voice. Not of anyone i recognised. Maybe a rookie.

"You want sex. It's obvious otherwise you wouldn't be the private toy of the commanders and captain. I'm sure they'd share. "

I was about to barge in when i heard a single snicker. And an ominously evil one at that.
"Who would notice a single rookie missing? I doubt anyone would know. Let alone care. An even if the other rookies noticed do you think they'd bother captain with it?"
"Yes cause we are a crew."
"So you think im not?"

I wanted to barge in but that look from earlier was also not something i want to meet again.
"What could you do anyway."
"Remove everyone's memory of you. Eradicate your existence. Now leave."

In seconds the guy was running out the door terrified and i decided maybe not tonight as i made my way back to my own room.