Chapter 5

Your pov

After last night i woke up to my phone ringing and picked it up.

-Hello? -
-Is this Miss Gold? -
-Dunno. Who's asking. -
-Dont even recognise my voice. Oh i am hurt! -
-That sentence... Shanks?-
-Haha! I heard your free on the sea. Which crew you with now?-
-Kidd pirates? -
-Aren't you a whitebeard pirate? -
-Im a bit of everything at this point though -
-Isn't kid you boyfriends sworn enemy. -
-Is he? If so im more than happy to stay here. -
-Join me already -
-No. Anyway im hoping to meet luffy and ace at alibasta. Gonna go. Have fun you old hag. -

Before he could even reply, i hung up and smiled at the thought of being spiteful to him.

I got into my casual red dress guns ready and went onto the deck where i saw Eustass.

"Eustass, can i ask who you hate the most. Your sworn enemy?"
"Trafalgar law."

A smile crept across my face as i thought about being an enemy to that bastard.

As i began walking it got increasingly hotter and i looked at the captain.

"Is it hot?"
"Yes. We are reaching alibasta after all."
"Alright. Thanks."

Once i could see the docks i took the largest leap and began running and the ship hadn't docked.

I saw a riot and i know those boys, it had to be one of them. I chased and i was correct. Ace and luffy. I followed luffy onto his ship and his entire crew glared at me for trespassing onto theie ship while luffy looked at me rubbing his eyes. And then pinched himself.

"NANI!"
"Hello sweetheart."
"Mother!"

He hugged me and i hugged back until i felt an attack hug from behind
"That you pudding?"
"Maybe."

I stopped hugging them and looked at them.
"Oh look how big you cuties got. Mama proud."

The green haired boy held his paper out showing them me and i simply ignored it all and went back to examining my children.

As we hugged and slightly caught up i was the first to leave when i was caught like a fish and reeled onto my crew.

" By my darlings!"

The both waved and shouted by mother making me have that old happy and giddy feeling from when they were little children with Garp and sabo.

We continued to the capital by boat but by that point straw hat had been faster and crocodile was gone. But it hadn't surprised me. He has the will of the D. Much like me and all our family.

As we heard the main phone go off i picked it up.
-Who is it!-
-Wouldn't have forgotten my voice already. Im coming to ge-
-Stay away from me you fucking filthy bastard. This crew is better in every way! -
-Even sex? -
...
"Actually yes. Big men like Eustass also have huge dicks for me to ride. His is godly compared to. Your little cocktail sausage. Now bye tiny dick-

Everyone looked at me with shock and some what appalled.

" Sorry captain! "
" Hahaha! Trafalgar with the tiny dick!"
"Were you his crew mate?"
"No. I wasn't ever really part of it. I was the captains bitch in reality. He told me he loved me gave me his heart. I believed it."
"Ha! What do you expected from the thief of heart."
"He handed me over to the marines. He betrayed me. I was shattered and thats why i didn't fight. Why i got captured."
"Mm... Kill him?"
"No one hurts nakama."
"I'm nakama?"
"You've seen us naked. We seen you naked. You fight with us. Your our nakama."
"So im a rookie nakama?"
"No... Your a commander."
...
..
.
"Ah... Oh... Mmm... Thanks?"
"Whats wrong."
"I feel like rookies are going to think its because im your toy like the one who broke in yesterday night."
"No one would do a thing on my crew."
"Actually i heard it. And by wire and heats face so did they."

They two boys nodded and it felt alien for people to stand up for me.

"My baby girl!"
The second i heard that voice i began running like there was no tomorrow into my room.

I waited for someone to knock on the door and tell me its alright but in my weakness i had frozen everything.

I saw the door creek open as i looked at the masked man

"You alright?"
"No. Please... Out!"

He sat down and i tried hiding my face.
"Don't look at me cry... Im weak."
"Here."

He removed his mask and put it on my face. His hair covered his face and my view was limited in the mask anyways.

"Why?"
"Because men who mistreat women irritates me, and i seem to care about you... As nakama."
"why. Though."
"I don't know. Guess i feel for you."
"Don't treat me like a child killer."
"I don't. Because you are a terrifying person. Who i know nothing about except law betrayed you, and that you was a slave to the celestial dragons."
"Maybe its better no one learns anymore."

I took the mask off and gently pushed it onto his face.

"Look. My past is something of a monstrosity. Don't dig into it."
"I promise no such thing."
"Then how about a game i cant see?"
"im listening."
"Lets see who discovers the truth first. I'm trying to find out about you. Your looking for me. Loser spills everything."
...
..
.
His hand reached out and i shook it.

"We'll be spending a lot of time together."
"Sure."

He got up gave a nod and left.

Alone in this bleak room.

How long until i can start raking up corpses?