Chapter 7

It had been a month since law and i was sunbathing in the deck when the ships crow nest screamed enemy.

"DON'T ATTACK! ITS FAMILY TO ME!!"

As it approached i whistled and i was invited on with 2 people. I took captain and killer.

Everyone got on one knee and bowed even whitebeard.

"Queen Dowager."
"Please lift your heads. I dropped that title... Actually i never had it. Thanks though Eds."
"Queen Dowager?"
"Means the kings mother."
...
"Ah... Lets drop that. Now where are you guys going in such a rush."
"Sailing. Nothing new gurarara. Heard you denied me for them."
"What can i say? Hehe~"

He tried slapping me but i stopped it easily as my pinkie rested on his gigantic palm.

"Respect your elders eds."
"Gurarara! Haven't changed a bit!"
"Why would i? Did that shit shanks say something?"

He gave me a shrug with his evil scheming smile.

"Right. Anyway i offer some bounties if you kill certain people."
Whitebeard sat up instead of lay back position.

"Spread the word to evey pirate you meet. I offer 10 billion beli for each head. Of the marines i want sakazuki and smoker. Pirates i want trafalgar law."
"We will spread the word. That you are offering these bounties. And your poster has resurfaced."

He handed me a poster and i snarled at the picture.

"Where the fuck did they get this. This was when you was a fucking child."
"How old are you!"
"DONT SPEAK TO THE QUEEN DOWAGER THAT WAY YOU PUNK!"
"EDWARD NEWGATE SHUT UP!... They don't need to know the truth about this. You, one of my living... Ex husband? And my descendants know. I do not need pirates or marines knowing. UNDERSTAND?!"

He gave a nod as everyone on his crew refused the urge to attack me for speaking to him in such a tone.

We played a few card games with whatever we had on us. Of course my weapons excluded.

Although i suck at a poker face as i ended up sat naked on the ship Ed in his boxers, Marco gained nothing but lost nothing, killer and Eustass had gained everything. Even our dignity.

"Gurarara! Youngsters terrify me! (y/n) you've lost everything!! Haha you must fold!"
"Actually if she loses. She spills ev-"
"I fold. And so does Ed."
"Secret dies with us and family."

We clinked sake saucers cause lets face it, there saucers not cups.

I promised everyone he wouldn't drink more than one glass... I just filled it till it was overflowing.