ツ ⚊ wrong .

♡ ⚊ i wrote this in my other book, but fixed some things, made it better, and here ya go :')

take a glance at my more poetic side sksks

(its kind of short)

━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━

crystal tears shimmered at the bridge of his eyelids. the same, taunting voice echos in the back of his head, racking aggressively, making it hard for him to think.

"this is wrong."

it hurt to admit, so bad. it stabbed through both of their hearts, bleeding out lost words while their eyes silently called for the other to come closer, to be held.

"it's wrong? why?"

colby's gentle voice held secrets, you'd be dumb to not realize. his eyes said he knew exactly, but he consisted, head tilting in a curious manner.

"because she said-"

a chuckle echoed between them, the brunette blinking a few times to really comprehend the blondes saying. "because she said?" he laughed again, more mockingly than humorous, his brunette bangs falling in his face.

"who gives a fuck?"

the more innocent of the two winced at the curse, the others eyes going soft. his voice wavered to a lower, less harsh tone, his finger tips dancing across the blush on his partners cheek.

"tell me, love, does it feel wrong?"

sam hesitated. skylight eyes admired the smile in front of him, perfect teeth shimmering beneath the ray of sunlight that fell through the leaves of the tree above them. his eyes, beautiful, dark blue mixed with a cloudy grey, reflecting a look of love, care, concern? his chocolate brown hair, fluffy as it fell perfectly on his forehead.

"no.." sam started, his voice in the softest whisper, almost as if he'd break if he spoke too loud. "i-it doesn't, but-" the brunette shushed him, a soft smile on his lips.

"love, it's not wrong. it's so, so right."

with the spoken words, he leaned in, pressing his lips against the others. he poured all of the love his heart held into it, making sam melt as he eased in. their lips moved in sync perfectly, fitting together as if meant to be.

and that's what it felt like.

meant to be.

"we're in love, baby," colby whispered, pulling away.

"and love isn't wrong."