ツ ⚊ no one .

♡ ⚊ thank you for 1k, i love you .
some parts seem sexual, but it's not, i promise lmao, just keep reading.

━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━

there was nobody like him.. not even the purest soul could compare, it seemed. the way the blonde would fill his lungs with something so diverse to the fresh morning air. he was intoxicated with something that alcohol could never oppose against. the twinkle of his piercing sapphire eyes just did something to colby's heart, his chest tightening with each glance he took into them.

this moment, the golden sunrise spilling through the blinds, the brunette could tell it'd stay with him.

it wasn't much; the blonde hasn't even woken up yet. but it was the view, the hypnagogic feeling of having the boy as close as he was. sam's eyelids looked light as they rested over the diamonds beneath them and his hair, so gentle and delicate as it gently fell over the pale skin of his forehead.

colby let a light smile meet his lips as he leaned up to softly peck the tip of sam's nose with a small giggle following. the blonde didn't budge, his body still in a peaceful state as he continued to sleep. colby didn't let this beautiful moment pass as he lifted his hand out of the blankets that covered their shoulders.

he softly ran his fingers through sam's hair, pushing it out of his face easily. he then caressed sam's cheek, watching it turn a warm pink, making his smile grow. "sammy?" he giggled, his thumb caressing just beneath sam's eyelid. sam, once again, didn't budge. instead, colby felt his cheeks tense, giving away that he was holding back a smile.

colby rolled his eyes fondly, leaning forward to press a feathery kiss to his boyfriends temple. "i know you're awake, baby." colby chuckled lightly when he heard the blonde sigh.

sam's eyes finally opened and to colby's perspective, the world stopped turning. looking into his eyes, everytime it was like falling for him all over again. an ecstatic feeling seems to always rush through colby's bloodstream and it was all the adrenaline he needed to make it through the rest of the day.

"morning, angel." colby whispered faintly, eyes admiring sam as if the nickname had came to life.. and to colby, it might as well have because every morning he gets to wake up next to this being, he only gets more and more beautiful.

sam's response was already predicted, a blush and a shy smile thrown colby's way. but that's all colby wanted, or, really, all he needed. he didn't need much else from him, a smile was what risking his life was worth.

"so?" sam started with his usual, soft, morning voice, "you gon' give me my morning kiss?" colby couldn't help the smile that broke onto his face when sam's words slurred sleepily. jokingly, he hummed, tapping his chin in thought.

"you sound pretty tired.. you should go back to sleep." colby smirked when the blonde pouted adorably, his eyebrows furrowing in a silly manner. "but colbs," he began, grabbing colby's hand gently. "i want kisses." colby gave his hand a faint squeeze, defeated when sam stuck out his bottom lip.

"will it get you to stop pouting?" sam immediately broke into one of his beautiful, genuine smiles, the type that reached his mid cheek, but still shone brighter than the sun. "always does." colby rolled his eyes, leaning over and softly pressing his lips to sam's.

the moment they touched though, colby was already drowning in an ocean of addiction. he was addicted to the feathery touch of soft, pink lips touching his own, the taste of his boyfriend, plain but always sweet, the warmth of sam's hand when he combs it through his hair whilst sighing contently through his nose.

colby moved his lips gently, feeling the gratification of sam's lips running softly against his. he leaned in closer, his lips parting the slightest to let sam's bottom lip rest between them perfectly, electricity racing up his arms and leaving a trail of goosebumps. sam's hand fell from his hair to his bicep, squeezing gently as he began to sit up.

sam pushed him down, breaking their lips apart and making colby's head fall onto the plump pillow he formally rested on. sam smiled back at colby, who wore a half-grin, climbing onto colby to straddle his waist.

the moment sam began to lean down, colby frantically met him in the middle, sam giggling against his lips when his head fell back against the pillow again. colby's hands found sam's waist, one of sam's hands caressing colby's cheek whilst the other rested beside his head. they were chest to chest, eyes falling closed as their lips moved so passionately. nothing was particularly heated about it besides the burn in their hearts.

"i love you," colby spoke as he pulled away. sam had a small pant, soft breaths racing past his lips while he smiled. "i love you more." sam smirked as colby squinted his eyes, "excuse me, sir? i don't think i heard you right, can you say that again?" sam giggled, rolling his eyes whilst leaning down to softly whisper into colby's ear.

"i love you more."

colby immediately flipped them over, sam's hands being pinned above his head. "yeah, thought that's what you said. might regret saying it though." after those words, colby leaned down to gently kiss sam's lips, pulling away just to do it again, but holding it for longer.

"how so?" sam giggled when colby finally released his lips. colby didn't say anything, but instead trailed his fingers slowly down sam's chest. sam's breath stuttered, his cheeks becoming heated before colby suddenly stopped just above his belly button.

"colby-" suddenly, colby's hand raced to his side, beginning to tickle the blonde. in response, sam screeched, chest flinching into the other direction while he laughed loudly. "c-colby, stop! you know i hate- hate this!" he screamed, kicking his legs as colby laughed above him.

"is it equal?" colby said as he stopped, sam panting again as he met colby's eyes. he smirked, shaking his head slowly. "nope," he giggled, but realized his mistake the moment the tingle in his side came back and he screeched, a loud laugh escaping his lips once again.

"okay! okay, its equal, stop!"

colby stopped finally, a triumphant smirk on his lips. "loser," sam huffed as colby crawled off of him, earning a laugh. "that's what you get, dummy." colby shot back, a playful glare in his eyes as he sat up.

sam smirked, sitting up a bit as he watched colby stretch. "hey, babe, guess what?" sam grinned, colby raising a brow. "what?" sam's smirk grew as he crawled out of bed, running over to colby to whisper in his ear again.

"i love you more."

sam giggled loudly, running out of the room when colby grabbed a pillow. "oh, its on!" colby shouted, chasing sam out of the room, both of their laughs echoing through the house.

and just like that, it was as if they were in highschool again, chasing each other through the house, laughing loudly as they roughhoused.

colby couldn't help but reminisce back to junior year when he fell in love for the first time. a moment like this, sam and colby being the goofballs they are, chasing each other and shouting playful threats.

it was moments like these, when he reminisces to the past, that he can tell the future.

and let's just say..
sam was by far a huge part of it.

━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━

♡ ⚊ the ending is always bad and its unfair, hmph. but anyway, hope you liked. <3