Wanted

TOM'S POV

I woke up to see Edd in the hideout, boarding up windows and barricading the door. At the current time, Matt was outside, taking down our wanted posters and taking note of where the new patrol teams were seeing as they change every week.

"Oh, morning Tom"

"Ugh, morning Edd...what happened last night?"

"You drank the rest of your Smirnoff and got very drunk, you were even yelling and crashing into the walls so we're moving base when Matt gets back." Edd shot you a glare.

That would explain the headache but you drank ALL your alcohol?!

"Edd, you said I drank ALL my Smirnoff?! you said with a worried look.

"Yes Tom, you drank all your Smirnoff you idiot." Edd said this in a disapproving tone but the started chucking a can of Coke.

You make a mental note to get him diet coke the next time you find it...if you ever do.

"Do we have any pain killers for my splitting hangover?"

"No, it was your fault anyway."

"Ugh, fine. I'll radio Matt to make sure he's okay..."

You reach for the radio to start making contact with Matt before Edd slaps it out of your hand, almost breaking it.

"Edd, what the hell?"

"Tom, you bastard, he's gonna get caught if you radio him, he's watching patrol teams remember?"

"Oh, right..."

"This is what happens when you drink." He says with a sigh.

*knock, knock, pause, knock*

You both look at each other as you get up.

Edd gets rid of most of the barricade as you're not much help but then you see the problem.

Matt falls to the ground in the hideout bleeding with bruises almost everywhere.

"Matt!" Edd rushes over to him while you instinctively grabbed the radio, pulled up you hoodie and said to Edd and Matt-

"I'm going to find more med supplies for Matt, barricade the door Edd."

Edd nods as you rush outside.

Feeling you hoodie pocket there was a radio and a gun. You sneak through alleyways, making sure to stick to the shadows.

You hear distant murmurs, the patrol team. You turn to go searching for another place with supplies. Making sure to stick to the shadow.

At around the 5th alleyway you enter, you see a shop. You go to the back door and creak it open to see if anyone was there. Nobody, perfect.

You find Smirnoff but walk straight pass it to the first aid kit under the desk. The shop was basically falling to pieces so you were surprised it was still in tack.

Just before you go you hear the door open.

Shit.

You stay under the table, med kit in one hand and the gun in the other. You new you could shoot them but you didn't want to risk it... not with Matt hurt.

You listen in to their conversation:

"There's nobody here, lets pick up some cigars and supplies though, the rations we get are disguising."

"You said it" 

There were around 3 guards but one didn't say anything.

*Tom? Are you there?*

The radio!

"WHO'S THERE?!"

You knock the desk over, making a barricade and start shooting at the men.

One of the guards ran behind the shelf's while the other two start shooting towards you.

"SIR, THOMAS THOMPSON IS HERE AT THE SHOP WE JUST ENTERED!"

Even worse! "SHUT UP! " you yell at the guard.

As you said that you shoot one of the guards leg( it was one of the guards shooting at you), making the other one stop for 2 seconds to make sure their comrade was okay.

Taking this opportunity you rush out the back door and through the alleyways, not going near the hideout until you think you lost them.

you wait a few minuets and radio Edd.

"Hello? Edd, are you there?"

"Tom! Why didn't you answer me when I contacted you?!"

"Some guards heard it, I lost them and I'm fine, I found a med kit so I'm coming back."

"Alright, I gave Matt some pain killers and a ripped a piece of shirt to try stop the bleeding but a first-aid kit would be great."

"Wait, pain killers? I thought you didn't have any left."

"You didn't need them for anything this important, now hurry back Tom."

"Okay, I'm coming."

Looking left and right you dash to the hideout and knock on the door.

*knock knock pause knock*

You hear things moving and then open the door to see Edd snatch the First aid kit and tend to Matt while you start re-building the barricade.

"Matt, are you okay?" you say walking over to him once you finished the barricade.

" Y-yeah, I'll be fine"

You open one of the windows slightly and tie a rope to the radiator but leave the rope inside.

"Urm, Tom, What are you doing?" Edd said as he raised an eyebrow.

"A few guards saw me so I'm leaving this window open so we can use the rope to climb down if we need to escape."

"You're right. They know we're here." Matt said, sounding a lot better.

"We should leave tomorrow then guys, I'll bring my coke, and anything else I can fit in the bag."

"Alright

-881 words-