whatever commie.

Tom's P.O.V

We walked down the base corridors but even then it was incredibly confusing. I wondered why he even bother showing me around.

"... Mumble ...mumble..."

I wonder if i can find any of the rebels here and see if I can help them. Although I didn't see any form my cell.

"...mumble ... Mumble"

But maybe this job could be a upper hand after all, I mean, I could get a lead on his battle plans and find a way to send Edd and Matt intel.

"Mumble... mumble.."

Suddenly a hand dragged me out of my thoughts by snapping impatiently before me.

"So Thomas?"

"Huh?"

"Where you even listening to me Thomas?"

"Why, did I need to or did you just want my attention , Mr. "~Red leader~" he said as he rolled his eyes on the 'red leader' to emphasize his lack of care for the situation.

Tord was almost at his boiling point as he was so fed up with Tom ( which Tom enjoyed thoroughly) so Tom couldn't help but snicker a little at the situation. Heck even Tomster listened into the conversation because it was so interesting.

"That.

Is.

It..."

Tord was certain he wouldn't be able to put up with Toms bullshit anymore and was very close to killing him. But instead he dragged him harshly around the base with his robotic arm, making it almost impossible to get out of his grasp and dragged him to the medical-science bay.

...Meanwhile, ik I'm evil ;)

Edds P.O.V

Tom had been gone for a few days now whilst Matt and I decided on a plan to start a rebellion and rescue people in the base. However, knowing Tord's relationship with Tom. We had assumed the worst thinking that Tom had gone onto a better life.

But that just made me and Matt more determined to help others, it had been around 5 days and we had already had 5 members who all contribute to helping find others they know of or look around the city to find more.

Matt had stopped being as vain and got himself together ( a little bit, he's still ...well, Matt.) Our "base" was a huge cave we found in the forest with an small opening. It had lots of bottles of water, cans of food, the odd mattress on the floor, some pillows and duvets everywhere.

Now, I'll admit it the place could do with a bit of a clean-up but it was a great start. I headed over to Matt just before he was going to leave with Gabe.

Gabe was a tall man, around 6ft who was fast but s little bit loud. He had dark black hair and a strong build. He's also a really nice guy and would make a great leader one day. This difference about Tord's base and ours is we are always relaxed and friendly, even to new-comers and I saw Gabe as a really funny person. However, if you are acting out and it needs to be addressed he stepped up to the plate.

"Heya Matt, Gabe."

"Hi Edd!"

"Hello, Sir." Gabe said casually but he knew I didn't like being called Sir.

"Gabe, I told you not to call me Sir. You can call me Edd if you want. The others just call me Green if you prefer that though."

"Okay Green."

"Edd, we're about to ... Uh- what were we doing?" He then looked at Gabe in utter confusion but interested as you could tell he was trying to remember what be was thinking.

"We were about to go look for recruits and supplies, mainly first aid kits."

"Right! Okay Edd, we're going to -"

"Yeah Matt, I heard. Be careful "

"We will, bye Edd!"

"Later green."

And just like that they were gone and I turned around to see if I could help with anything before I left myself.