YOU COMMIE BASTARD

Tord's POV

I grabbed Tom with my robotic arm and dragged him towards the medical science bay.

"Commie for fucks sake, where are you taking me?!" Thomas asked agitated. " To where I should've put you in the first pace" I retorted. We walked past soldiers through the spacious hallways who just carried on moving, knowing that they should just let me get my way.
"Now shut the fuck up because I'm close to killing you" I lied.
Ha, if I wanted him dead he would be dead already.

Tom's POV

He took me into a busy place with people wearing lab coats and clip boards, I was surprised at how big this place if and how busy it was. I was taking down another corridor where Tord swilled his key-card and was let into a place with... holding cells?
There was white rooms with black striped around the sides of this place and I heard people yelling or trying desperately to break down the door. I read some of the plaques and saw, 'telepathy-0273', 'mind-control -0294', 'strength inducers -0361'

I couldn't read all of them because he was dragging me so quickly. We step into an elevator and he presses the lowest floor he can. It was a floor that seemed to be designed for one person.

"Wow, lucky me, didn't know you cared commie" I laughed. Todd threw me me to the floor, what a bitch-!

"Right, you're staying here until you can learn to appreciate your leader. I've had enough of your crap!" He punched me in the face and I coughed blood," YOU COMMIE BASTARD" How could he think that I'm going to respect him when he took me away from my friends and dragged me into this hell-hole!

Tord turned his heel on me and walked out, dragging a hand through his hair as he left.

Guess it's just me, myself and I then.

Don't forget about me now Tom.

Oh and Tomster. You know- the monster that lives inside me that creates mass destruction...the usual.

Edd's POV

The base has gained a lot more members, it has basically turned into the joining the rebellion or the red army. We all have lots of people we know taken by the red army and we won't be stopped by Todd when taking them back. Tom will he set free, I can't imagine the torture he's being put through right now...

*Meanwhile with Tom-

I spy with my little eye something being withhhhh... L.

Light?

How did you know-?!

BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY DAMN THING IN THIS ROOM-

WELL OKAY BIG GUY-

*Back to Edd*

I get taken out of my thoughts as Edd and Gabe come to me.

"Edd!! You won't believe how many new people we have here! " Beamed Matt at me, almost like a little kid getting his favourite toy... I guess that would've been a mirror for Matt.

"I can Matt, because I'm in the same place as you" I respond.

"Haha, well we specifically have 263 new recruits approximately today Green. But they haven't all been sorted into specific departments and I was wondering if-"

"Of course you can be head of a department" I smiled back.

"How did you-"

"We've been here since the beginning, if we are going to have departments, why wouldn't I make you in charge? Warmly welcoming people here for a common cause is something you've stood by me on, but Tord thinks that we can't take him down..."

"How wrong he can be." Gabe finished for me, smirking in my direction.

"Oh-oh! Can j have a department too? Pleasee!" Matt questioned.

"Sure, why not Matt." I said

"Yayy! If you're Green, than I want mine to be called purple"

"Sounds alright, has a homely feel to it, what would yours be called Gabe?"

"Hmm, call mine grey."

"But that's boring Gave" Matt pouted.

"It's Gabe, Matt, Gabe."

...............

I'm back!! This won't be on a specific schedule but I'm writing again because of you guys reading it! Comment if you want to because I really appreciate it and have a great night!

Will Tom let out Tomster?
Does Tom know about Tomster?
Will Tom escape?
When will the rebellion take an act on Tord's army?
Does Tom think this is lame?