Hello old friend!

Toms POV

I woke up in the back of a .. some sort of van? I had 4 questions about my situation right now.

Where am I?

Why am I here?

How do I get out?

And, is Edd and Matt okay?

But soon I remembered what happened and that I ran in the opposite direction to get the RL soldiers away from Edd and Matt. But... how come I'm not dead? I thought I was a fugitive and high on Tord's hit list. 

I wanted to leave but I knew it was pointless, plus the bullet on my leg would've just slowed me down anyway but i'm still going to struggle against them though.  I search through my pockets seeing as they took my bag and looked through my things... picture of Edd, Matt ; me,  a pencil, some lint and ... aha! The radio. I didn't want Tord to contact Edd and Matt and capture them to so I did something I hope wouldn't go wrong.

Tom- "Hello?"

Edd- " Hey Tom."

Matt - "Hey guys, I thought we weren't contacting each other until tomorrow?" 

I was relieved that I didn't get them caught but continued the conversation.

Tom - "Well, um, something popped up...anyway, did you guys make it to the North?"

Edd- " Yeah, bit hard though."

Matt - " Edd found me and we helped each other to a different hideout, where are you?"

Tom- " *deep sigh* The RL soldiers caught me, I ran south so they shouldn't find you but I'm gonna have to destroy the radio so they can't find you."

Edd- "Tom..."

Matt- "We'll get you out of there!"

Tom- "Lame, I'll find you first."

The van came to a halt.

Tom- "I'm here, destroying the radio now."

Edd+ Matt - "Goodbye Tom..."

You banged the radio on the floor of the van, making it break beyond repair. It is followed by static noises until... silence.

The van door slid open to see two guard surprised and a bit scared to see a broken radio on the floor, I quickly picked the picture of me, Edd and Matt before they noticed and smirked.

The guards looked at one another while one took the radio smashed to bits and the others tried to grab me and take me out the van. After a struggle they manage to get me out and to my surprise I see the huge base as they brought me inside.

As soon as we got to the front there were lines of guards with guns pointing at the entrance. 

When we get inside, I get bombarded by another 5 guard pinning me to a table that my legs, waist , wrists and ankles were cuffed to and the brought me to some sort of medical ward to get the bullet out. After that I thought they would uncuff me but they didn't because instead they took me to a holding cell and put me in there. It was surprisingly big, even if there wasn't many people in other cells near me. Probably because it is a high security one or something. 

The cell had stone walls, stone floor, one windowed wall that I guessed was a one-way glassed window because I could see my reflection. There was a 'bed', toilet and a sink. 

Home sweet home. 

I decided to get some rest and drifted off to sleep.

-time skip for a few hours-

I woke up to the door to me cell opening and widened in anger.

"Hello old friend" His voice was like stone, you couldn't sense emotion from him at all.

"I am not you friend commie." I said in a harsh tone.

-609 words-