::3::

"Hey guys," Steve said as he walked in to see his friends.

"Hey Steve," they all said. Tony had told them about Peggy before they had arrived.

"You must be Peggy," Pepper said, standing up and shaking her hand. "I'm Pepper." Everyone introduced themselves.

   "Well it was very nice meeting you all, but I really should be getting to bed. I look forward to getting further acquainted in the morning," Peggy said. Everyone smiled and said goodnight. As Peggy was turning around, she saw someone who looked very familiar. He had short hair and a little stubble. She didn't have much time to look at his face before Steve interrupted her thoughts.

   "I'll show you to your room," Steve said. They entered the elevator and Steve held his hand out for her, which she gladly took. "It's on the same floor as my room."

   "Good. I don't want you out of my sight soldier," she said. It felt as though she would blink and he would only be a dream. Like she would wake up any second now. Steve stopped at a door.

   "This one is my room," he said and led her to the one right across from it. "And this is your room." He opened the door and Peggy saw a queen size bed with a red comforter, white walls, a big closet, a dresser, a nightstand, and a desk. There was also a door to her own bathroom.

"We can go shopping tomorrow for clothes and decorations for it tomorrow," Steve said. Peggy smiled.

"Thank you," she said. He smiled.

"There are pajamas that Pepper is letting you borrow on the bed," he said.

"Alright then. Goodnight Steve," she said, kissing his cheek. He blushed a little and smiled at her.

"Goodnight Peg," He said. He left and closed the door behind him. She locked it and made her way to the bathroom to take a bath. She washed her hair with the shampoo and conditioner that she found on the shelf, and changed into the sweatpants and tee shirt Pepper had left her. She sat on her bed and brushed her hair. They had left her a toothbrush and other necessities. Once she was done, she laid in bed and quickly fell asleep.
________________________________

"Steve are you okay?" Wanda asked. Steve nodded.

"Just a little shocked. I mean, when I woke up, Peggy was here, but she wasn't here. She could hardly remember anything. Now she's here and she must be so scared and confused. Hell, I'm confused," he vented. Everyone nodded along.

"That's alright Steve," Sam said. "You are allowed to be confused. This is big. The love of your life is home."

"Yea. She is," Steve said. Suddenly, his face mouth grew into a smile. "She came back to me." Everyone smiled a little. Bucky sat on the couch just shaking his head. She had noticed him. It would be hard to explain the 'winter soldier' to someone who had known him before. But then again, she had just traveled seventy years into the future, so how unbelievable would it be.

"Well we should be getting to bed," Nat said.

"You never know when duty will call. We should go to bed," Tony said, standing and stretching.

"Yea and that means that Tony will be in his lab all night," Bruce said. Everyone laughed.

"He isn't wrong," Pepper said. She stood up and kissed Tony's cheek. Everyone said goodnight and went to their own separate bedrooms. Some took the elevator, and some just walked through the hallway.
________________________________

The next day, Peggy woke up confused. She didn't recognize the bedroom she was in. Then, she remembered. Some part of her had assumed that it was a dream, but apparently, it wasn't. She got up and brushed her hair. She realized that she had limited clothing options and that she couldn't wear the same outfit from yesterday, so she would just walk out to see everyone in her pajamas. She hoped that no one would judge her. She opened her door and confusedly wandered to the elevator. She looked at the buttons, then a voice sounded over the speakers.

"Hello Ms. Carter," the disembodied voice of FRIDAY said. Peggy jumped and seemed startled. "Where would you like to go!"

"Umm. To Steve please," she said. The elevator suddenly started moving. It stopped on the same floor as she had been taken to the night before. The doors opened and she left the elevator. She saw everyone talking and eating breakfast. When they heard the elevator ding, they all turned to see her. They all smiled and Steve gestured for her to walk over.

"Good morning Peggy," Steve said.

"Hello everyone," she said. "I hope you don't mind my outfit."

"Oh please. Look at the rest of us," Tony scoffed. She looked around and saw that everyone else had very similar versions of her outfit on as well.

"How did you sleep?" Pepper asked.

"Very well. Thank you," she said. "By the way. What was the voice I heard in the elevator?"

"Oh that's FRIDAY," Tony said. "It's the AI I created for the building."

"Yea. Watch this," Nat said. "FRIDAY." Suddenly, the voice could be heard.

"Yes, Natasha?" It asked.

"Nothing FRIDAY. That will be all," Nat finished.

"That's incredible. You made that?" Peggy asked. Tony nodded, smiling.

"Do you want some coffee Peg?" Steve asked her.

"Oh that would be wonderful," she said. Steve stood up and walked into the kitchen to make her some. He brought her a mug that had the iron man symbol on it. She gratefully took it from him and took a sip.

"Oh my goodness that's amazing," she said. Steve laughed.

"I forgot what it was like to have awful rationed coffee," Steve said. Peggy lightly punched his arm.

"Yea that did suck," Bucky said. Peggy looked at him for another second, then set her mug down on the table.

"How do you..." she started, then her eyes grew wide. "Bucky!" He nodded.

"That's Sargent Barnes to you, Agent Carter," he joked.

"But how?" She asked.

"That's a story for another day," he said. She nodded when she saw guilt flash in his eyes.

"So Peggy. Pepper, Nat and I were thinking that we would take you shopping today," Wanda said.

"Oh that's very kind but I don't have any money," Peggy said. Tony scoffed.

"Oh please. I'm a billionaire. My friends never have to pay for anything," Tony said. Peggy rolled her eyes playfully.

"You remind me so much of someone I used to know," Peggy said, referring to a young Howard Stark. Tony smiled slightly.

"Well then. I think I'll take you all up on that offer," Peggy said, looking at the girls. They all cheered.

"Yes! Shopping trip!" Pepper exclaimed. Everyone laughed.

"You can borrow some of my clothes for the day," Wanda said. She ran out and grabbed a yellow sundress she thought that would fit Peggy for her. Once they were all dressed, they said goodbye to the boys and they were off.