::11::

"Why are we going up to the roof?" Steve asked.

   "I don't know," Peggy said honestly. "It just seems fun." They walked to the elevator and pressed the button that lead to the roof. The sound of a bell was heard and the elevator door opened. They walked out and felt the cool night air. Sitting on the floor, Peggy set her head on Steve's shoulder. He grabbed her hand and they stared at the sky.

"Remember when I told you that the stars fascinated me?" Peggy asked Steve.

"How could I forget," he said, kissing her forehead. She turned her head so her forehead was on his shoulder and her arms wrapped around his arm.

"I love you," she told him. Turning her head, she once again looked up.

"I love you too," he said.

"More then Bucky?" She jokingly asked him.

"More then Bucky," he repeated. He stood up and grabbed her hand pulling her up, setting his other hand on her waist. They stated dancing around the roof as the cool air swiftly blew around them. They stopped and stared into each other's eyes, when Peggy impulsively made a decision.

"Steve," she said. She smiled, grabbing both of his hands in hers.

"Yes," he said, leaning forward on his toes slightly.

"Steven Grant Rogers will you marry me?" Peggy asked, getting down on one knee. Steve looked taken aback. He tightened his grip on her hands and blinked a few times. He leaned down on his knee.

"You know Peg. Traditionally a man should ask a lady for her hand in marriage," he said smiling.

"Since when have I followed tradition?" She asked him. Steve shook his head, then leaned in to kiss her. He set his hand on her face and rubbed his thumb on her cheek. They pulled apart.

"Are you sure? We have only really been dating for a couple months," he said.

"I have never been more sure of anything in my life," she confirmed. "So what do you say soldier?"

"Yes," he said. "Yes of course I will marry you." They both stood up and embraced. They stood like that for a little while, then walked back downstairs. They made their way towards their separate bedrooms. The held the knobs of their rooms and turned around. They kissed each other goodnight and their doors opened and closed at the same time. When Peggy walked into her room, all of her contained excitements exploded. She jumped up and down, pumping her fist in the air.

   "Yes yes yes!" She whispered excitedly, like a teenager who had just been asked to prom. She landed and fell onto her bed, smiling at the ceiling. "I can't believe I just did that."

   Steve walked into his bedroom and sat on his bed. He took the compass out of his pocket.

   "I shoulda guessed," he said laughing.
_______________________

   "Good morning everyone!" Pepper said as she organized the books on the bookshelf. Slowly everyone started entering the kitchen and living room. Some people ate breakfast and other watched the news.

"What's everyone's plan for today?" Tony called from the living room so everyone in both rooms could hear.

"Anyone wanna go to the park today?" Nat asked.

"Yes!" Wanda exclaimed.

"Sounds good," Tony said. "We'll go after breakfast. Once everyone had eaten and gotten dressed, they set off. They walked around the sidewalk and Steve and Sam has a race. Everyone jokingly cheered them on. When they were done, they found some picnic tables to sit at and talk.

   "So what's new everyone?" Bruce asked.

   "I'm engaged," Peggy said like it was nothing.

   "What!" A few people exclaimed.  Steve and Peggy looked at each other and started laughing.

   "Steve why didn't you tell us that you were going to propose?" Bucky asked.

   "He didn't," Peggy said. Nat high fived her.

   "Nice!" Clint exclaimed.

   "Wait you're engaged?" Pepper asked. Peggy nodded and Pepper grinned. "I am definitely planning your wedding!" They talked for a while about what had happened and what their plans were. Soon , they wanted to get home. Peter would be on his way after school, and they wanted to meet him there. Tony ran up behind Steve and slapped him on the back.

   "Congratulations buddy," he said.

"Thanks Tone," he said. "It means a lot." Soon they reached the house, with only a couple kids recognizing them on the streets. They walked inside and saw peter reading a book on the ceiling.

"Pete you wanna come down?" Tony asked. Peter looked up from the book and jumped down front the ceiling, doing a flip. His backpack was still on his back.

   "Hi everyone," he said. Everyone took turns hugging him and he had lipstick mark on his cheek from Peggy now. Tony absentmindedly licked his thumb and wiped it off. Peter cringed and Pepper covered her mouth so they wouldn't hear her laugh.

"How was school today?" Bruce asked Peter.

"It was good!" How was your day?" He asked everyone.

"It was great!" They exclaimed. They filled him in on the day and Peter seemed more excited then everyone else!

"That's so cool!" He exclaimed! "I can't wait to tell Ned!" They started eating dinner and then they all went to the indoor swimming pool for a while. Steve jumped in and made a huge splash. He turned around and saw Peggy looking at the water reluctantly. Steve hopped up, grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her into the water. She squealed. As she fell on top of him, they laughed when they rose from the water. They made eye contact with each other and stared into each other eyes.

"Cannonball!" Peter interrupted. He jumped over them and landed in the water. Clint followed him, jumping over then, but not as far. Steve shook his head and Peggy laughed. Taking his head in her hands she kissed him passionately.

"I spy with my little eye a public display of affection!" Nat yelled. Wanda glared at Nat for ruining the moment and pushed her into the pool, fully clothed as she hadn't changed into a swimsuit. It really was a great night.