::4::

"Alright I'll drive," Pepper said. They all crawled into one of Tony's cars and started driving.

"So tell me about yourselves," Peggy told them. They all told them facts about themselves.

"Well. I'm an Avenger. One of the original six actually," Nat said. "I was raised in an organization called the Red Room." Peggy blinked.

"I'm familiar with the Red Room," Peggy said. Nat turned her head.

"Really. Huh," she said. Pepper and Nat sat up front, and Peggy and Wanda sat in the back.

"I'm the CEO of Stark industries," Pepper said. Peggy seemed impressed.

"I'm an Avenger. My superhero name is Scarlet Witch," Wanda said.

"Why Scarlet Witch?" Peggy asked. Wanda smiled.

"Because I can do this," Wanda answered. She put her hands together and dragged them far away from each other, creating a red force field.

"Incredible," Peggy said. She watched as the forcefield diminished. Soon, they were at the mall. They parked the car and Peggy stepped out, staring.

   "What do you think?" Pepper asked her. Peggy smiled.

   "This is amazing!" She exclaimed. The three girls all looked at each other and smiled.

"Come on! We can take you to all of our favorite stores!" Nat said. They all walked into the building and walked into the first store they saw. They all grabbed clothes that they thought Peggy would like and made their way towards the dressing room.

"Go try these on," Wanda said, handing her the two dresses, pants, and shirt they had found. They wanted to keep her style of clothes, but add a modern twist to them.

"Alright," Peggy said taking the clothes. She walked into the dressing room and tried on the dress. It was a yellow sundress with flowers on them. She smiled in the mirror as she looked at it. She went and showed it to the others, who all approved. She tried on the dark blue dress and loved it. Then she tried on the high waisted grey pants with a tie in the middle and a white cropped button-up shirt.

"Oh now this one I really like," Peggy told the girls. They all smiled and nodded that they liked it as well. They paid and made their way to the next store. They walked in and Nat automatically saw something that she wanted Peggy to try on.

"Try this in," Nat said, handing her a black leather jacket. Peggy tried it on and smiled.

"It matches your personality perfectly," Wanda said. Peggy zipped it up, then unzipped it. They picked that and a few other clothes out in that store as well.

When they left, Peggy had gotten multiple outfits, shoes, accessories, a curling iron, hair supplies, and a few other things. They went out to lunch and talked for a while. Afterward, they drive home.

   "I had fun today," Peggy said. Everyone agreed.

   "So Peggy. Do you think that you and Steve will pick up where you left off?" Wanda asked. Peggy shrugged.

   "I'm not really sure. To be honest, I kind of hope so," she said. Everyone understood. Soon, they were home. They all grabbed the bags of the stuff they had bought and brought them inside. Everyone separated to bring their outfits to their closets. Suddenly, Peggy heard a knock on her door.

   "Come in!" She called. Steve opened the door and walked in, walking to start helping her organize her stuff.

"Did you have fun?" Steve asked her. Peggy nodded and told him all about their day.

"Well it sounds like you did get the true experience didn't you," he said laughing. They talked until they were finished, then she sat on the bed and tapped the space next to her. Steve walked over and sat next to her.

"Steve I'm glad that I'm here. Don't get me wrong," she started. "But I also had friends. Mr. Jarvis, Anna, Angie, Daniel, and Howard. It's just hard getting used to living without them."

"I understand. When I first woke up, I panicked and ran into the middle of the street. I saw everything and realized that it wasn't a dream. That I was leaving you," he said sadly. Peggy gave a small smile and set her hand on his. "I'm always here if you need to talk."

   "Thank you," she said, her smile growing slightly. "I appreciate that."

"You know," he said, raising his hand up to hold his neck. "I would love to hear about the adventures of Agent Carter sometime."

"And I would love to hear the stories of Captain America," they smiled at each other and took turns telling stories before Bucky came and knocked on the door.

"Is it safe to come in!" His muffled voice yelled from the other side of the door.

"Yes Buck," Steve yelled. Bucky opened the door with his left hand covering his eyes.

"Can I look?" He asked. Steve blushed madly.

"What do you want Bucky," Steve asked as he lowered his hand, laughing at his friends' reaction.

"Dinners ready," Bucky said. They all made their way to the kitchen, where they saw the chaos that ensued. Everyone piled food onto their plates and grabbed sodas from the fridge. Steve grabbed two plates and handed one to Peggy. They filled them up with food, Steve grabbing more than everyone and Peggy grabbing a little less than everyone. Everyone sat down and talked about their days.

"Did you have fun shopping?" Vision asked. Peggy nodded, staring a little too long at him.

"Yes it was quite enjoyable," she said. The girls told them about their days when suddenly FRIDAY spoke.

"Right window open," FRIDAY said as the window opened.

"Incoming!" A voice from outside yelled. Tony hit his hand against his head as a boy in red and blue spandex flew through the window. He let go of the web he was holding and flipped in midair, landing on the ground in a crouch. Steve started jokingly clapping.

"I give it a seven and a half!" Steve joked.

"I think I at least deserve an eight," he said. The boy took his mask off, revealing a young boy, probably sixteen years old.

"Peter are you alright?" Pepper asked worriedly.

"Oh, yea. I just got stabbed in my side but it can wait until your done with dinner," he said. Tony and Bruce jumped out of their seats and pushed Peter onto the couch, fixing his injury within minutes.