Nico

Nico: Where did you get that picture?

Author: No comment......

***

Nico was just sitting in his room.

He was just sitting there, on the floor, his jacket slowly falling of his shoulder. He had nothing to do. He looked around and sighed.

Nothing to do.

He got up from the floor and walked out the door. He started scanning all the doors, until he heard a sound. A thud sound. It came from the repair boy's room.

Ok, don't tell anyone, but Nico has a secret crush on him. He just sweet and, if Nico stands close enough to him, he smells like marshmallows. Nico never liked marshmallows more.

'Stop it!' Nico thought to him self.

He started walking towards the mechanics door. Slow steps. Then, Nico couldn't help it, he rushed toward the door.

Once he got there he found Leo asleep on his desk. He was silently snoring. Also, he seemed so.......peaceful.

Normally Leo is always rushing around on the Argo II, or working on designs, or talking to Festus, or making chessy
jokes. Never did he stop to take a break or a nap.

Suddenly, Nico felt bad for him. 'Stop it' he thought. But he just couldn't.

He stood there for a few more minutes, until he decided it was getting weird.

He headed over to his room and plopped on his bed. His jacket once again falling of his shoulder. He sighed and laid down. His eyelids slowly closing.

And just like that the Ghost King fell into a hole filled with nightmares.

***

Author: Yay! Neeks chapter down!

Nico: don't call me "Neeks"

Author: I can do what I want

Nico: I shouldn't have thought you that......