Leo

Author: So adorable!
***
It's been two weeks since the kiss, and Nico and Leo are inseparable.

Nico would follow Leo along in the boat, kissing him behind the ear or on his neck. Leo would sometimes kiss Nico on the cheek during lunch. Nico now slept with Leo most of the time, than in his actual room.

Everyone on the Argo ll was aware of their relationship and they seemed to think it was adorable. Except, their relationship, wasn't really an "official" relationship.

Nico was sitting on top a pile of boxes, "what are you building," he asked curiously.

"Those boxes are fragile, man, get of there!" Leo replied.

Nico rolled his eyes and shadow travelled next to Leo. "I've been meaning to ask you, what are we."

Leo looked at him, slightly confused, "Um, demigods...?"

"No, as in relationship wise"

Leo thought about it, "I—I don't know, I mean, I would love it if we are, um, boyfriends, but if you don't want that's fine, but it would be great, if I—, we—, um, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Leo buried his hands into his hair, nervously.

Nico smiled, softly, he pulled Leo's hand down and kissed him on the cheek, "I would love to be your boyfriend"

Leo smiled and placed his hand in Nico's, he raised them up in the air and said, "Were official!," quite happily. Nico giggled and Leo smiled, with Nico smiling back.

"I love your smile" he said softy. Nico replied, "You are so freaking adorable, I hate you"

Leo smiled, "l can't turn this of, Mi Amor" he said gesturing to himself.

"'Mi Amor', I like that." Nico said, slightly blushing.

[If you didn't know, 'Mi Amor' means 'Mi Love' :)]

"Well, Mi Amor, Let's go to lunch!" The repair boy said, pulling at his boyfriend's hand.

Nico laughed, "I hate you."

Leo smiled, while dragging Nico through the boat, "l love you too~"

***

Author: This chapter is so sweet and wholesome, I can't!
So cute!