Nico

Author: Last chapter :)
***
Nico laid there, his head in his boyfriends chest.

They were on top of some huge building in New York, sitting on top of Festus, watching the sunset. It's been two months since they brought the Argo ll back to Camp Half-Blood, two months since Nico and Leo were an official thing.

Nico laid there and he remembered the day they meet, he remembered walking in on Leo sleeping, he remembered Leo trying to make him feel better after a nightmare. Nico remembered how excited Leo got when he made him smile. He remembered hugging Leo, he remembered dragging him above deck, he remembered the kiss, he remembered holding hands under the table, and he remembered when him and Leo became "official"

Nico sank in Leo chest and breathed in the smell of marshmallows. He silently smiled at the fact all that happened, and here they were, watching the sunset, on a gigantic metal dragon.

Sure, they didn't fall into Tartarus together, or tried to live through the fact most of their relationship was based on a lie, but, their happy, and to be fair, that's all that matters now.

"What are you smiling at?" Leo asked curiously.

Nico sighed, "the fact, that after two months of being in the same boat, we are actually together now"

Leo laughed, "Yeah, that's something to smile about, but you know what else there is to smile about?"

"What?"

"That such a wonderful person is my boyfriend"

Nico blushed, then punched Leo lightly on the arm and kissed him on the cheek. "I hate you, you keep making me blush."

"Is 'I hate you' your way of saying 'I love you'?"

"Hm, maybe"

Leo laughed, "I love you, Mi Amor."

Nico smiled, "I love you too, Tesoro"

The two of them stayed there watching the sunset, talking about whatever came to their mind. Nico felt great, and he was pretty sure Leo felt great too.

Was this what they called a 'happily ever after'?

Yeah, he though so.

***
Author: (: