Nico

^^^I found a cute Leico pic and I must show it to you!! (Plus, I have no idea what to put...)

Author: I like this chapter.
***
Nico talked a little to Hazel.

He just told her he had a crush on someone on the ship. He didn't say anything else, because he knew she would probably tell Frank. He also talked to Reyna, he told her about his crush, who it was on, and the kiss. He was frankly quite nervous to go to lunch, especially after what Reyna had told him.

~"Make a move, sit next to him a lunch, and then hold his hand or something, you have to show some love!"~

Nico now wanted to curl up I into a ball of pillows, but that wasn't an option right now. He walked through the halls of the boat, with Reyna following him behind. Nico turned around to face Reyna, "Nope, nope, I can't do this!"

Reyna placed her hands on her hips, "Yes you can, Di Angelo"

"No, no I can't, my palms are already sweaty, and what if he doesn't like me, what if he hates me"

Reyna smiled, "Piper told me somethings, I'm sure he doesn't hate you"

"Piper told you something, right, but what if—"

"Nico, stop with the what if's and go sit down!"

"Alright, Yeah, okay" Nico said nervously, he made his way to the lunch room and sat down, Reyna to his left and an empty chair to his right.

The only people missing, were Piper and Leo. Hazel and Frank were having a quiet conversation. Annabeth was telling Percy how many calories he was eating, and how many he should be eating, Jason was waiting patiently for Piper and Reyna was eating happily, looking at Nico, reassuring him.

A few seconds later, Nico was watching as Piper shoved Leo into the dining area, they had a mini argument, then Leo rolled his eyes and looked at Nico. He immediately blushed, making Nico blush as well. Leo made his way to the seat next to Nico and sat down. Piper sat down to the other side of him, and also next to Jason. She had a cheeky smiled on her face, which confused Jason a little, but he asked no questions.

After a little bit, Leo and Nico rolled into conversation, Reyna and Piper watching expectantly. Then, while Leo was eating, Nico stared at the repair boy's hand, so easily holdable. Reyna nudged him on the shoulder and smirked.

Nico moved his had toward Leo's, and hooked his pinky finger around his. Leo blushed, and Nico was about to pull away, but then he watched as Leo intertwined his fingers with Nico's.

At this point, Reyna was smiling, hard, and Piper was throwing a fit of giggles. Nico looked up at Leo, who smiled, and Nico smiled back.

Nico felt pretty great.

After lunch, him and Leo helped Jason with dishes. "Hey, do the two of you know why Piper was throwing a fit of giggles?" Jason asked curiously.

Leo smiled, and Nico answered, "Nope, no idea." Leo laughed and Nico just smiled, Jason stared at them weird, but he didn't care.

Yep, life was great.

***

Author: Hey guys, hope you like this chapter!
It was really fun to write, so yeah, I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I did!
Byeeeee!