Leo

^^^I dunno what to put, so, cute, blushing Leo it is!
***

Leo stood there, stunned.

He kept replaying the scene in his head. That kiss was wonderful, Nico himself was wonderful. He sorta wanted to kiss him again. Right after the kiss, Nico had pulled away with a smile, and he said he was going to talk to Hazel or something.

"Leo are you daydreaming?" "LEO! Pay attention to me!"

Leo turned around and saw Piper, he smiled up at her "um, I'm sorta daydreaming"

"What were you daydreaming of?"

"Why do you want to know about my daydream?"

"Because your daydreams are always interesting"

Leo sighed, "Fine, I was sorta of daydreaming about a kiss" he mumbled under his breath.

Piper eyes widened, "Did you daydream it or did it actually happen?"

"Um...it actually happened"

Piper jumped up, "With who was it?, and when did it happened, tell me!!"

"It happened just now, and it was with, um" Leo looked at Piper nervously, but she just nodded telling him to keep going.

"Nico" Leo said, almost not audible.

"Who?"She said, a smile forming at the tip of her mouth. "Nico" Leo said a little louder.

Piper grabbed Leo's shoulders and started hoping up and down "Oh my gods, oh my gods, oh my gods, that's so cute!"

Leo smiled, "Piper, your inner Aphrodite is showing"

Piper laughed, and pulled away, "Sorry, but like, that's freaking adorable" she said smiling.

Leo looked away, blushing. "Now," Piper said "time for lunch!" She started dragging her best friend in the directions of the lunch room [I forgot what it was actually called..]

"Oh, and by the way, you are sitting next to Nico."

"What?!" Leo said , and Piper laughed. She continued to pull the repair boy through the hall ways of the boat, all the way to where they would be eating lunch.

***

Author: Um, hiii!
I really hate moving, cause I can't update anything, that's also the reason why did chapter is so short. It was wrote during a boring time of moving. I hope you enjoyed it, though, next chapter is gonna be fun ;)
Well, see y'all soon! 💗