𝐈𝐕

^this how he gonna look at me when i suck his dick.

𝐏𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞

"So you and that guy are buddies now?"

I looked up from my phone to see Corie with her arms crossed against her chest. I turned it off and slumped back into my chair, looking her in her eyes.

"What guy?"

She rolled her eyes, "That guy you bumped into in the hallway. Since when are y'all buddies?"

I scrunched up my face at the word, "Why would that be any of yo' business?"

"Because he came up to me earlier asking for you. I've already told you that he's bad news and I've heard the stories about him and they're not good ones." she placed a hand on my shoulder, "Don't get yourself involved with him."

I smacked my teeth and shrugged her arm off of me, "You not my Mama so stop comin' to me with all that talk 'bout 'hE's nOT GoOd fOr YoU'. You don't barely know the man and here you go runnin' yo mouth off 'bout him to me."

"Oh-KAY, Pryce! Defend yo' mans!" Adam yelled from beside us and Miles was beside him, clapping along.

"Period!" Miles swiped his hand across his neck and started placing his stuff in his bag and stood up.

I stood up along with them and huffed, walking in front of the group as everyone in the class started piling out, "He's not my fuckin' man and he never will be. Dead that shit."

"He ain't yo' man, yet. Y'all just playin' right now."

I turned around to playfully shove Miles back and rolled my eyes, "Doin' too fucking much. Y'all want me to confess so bad? Yes, he's my type in a guy, but that don't mean a damn thing."

Adam smacked his teeth, "Yes the hell it does because he's yours-"

"Wait Pryce, you're bisexual?" Corie asked out of the blue and everyone turned to her with a blank expression.

"Yes, I am. I thought it was obvious."

"I've only ever seen you around girls." she spoke exasperated and I shrugged, walking out of the building and onto courtyard.

We walked a little further until I sat on the bench, immediately feeling the empty spots beside me get filled by Miles and Adam.

Corie smacked her teeth and glared at both of them, "Scoot the fuck over."

"Nah shawty, there's an empty seat next to me." Adam pointed to the empty spot next to him.

"No. I want to sit next to Pryce."

"Too bad. Anyways, continue with yo' story homie." Miles shooed her off and looked back at me.

I pinched my cheeks to refrain myself from smiling, "Well, I'm just going to put things simple like this. I fuck and be fucked by other guys. Just haven't done it in a while with one."

"Whoa, you just confessed things like that? I thought you would've had pride." Adam flicked my ear and I pinched his neck as revenge.

I caught the bag of chips Miles threw at me and opened them, popping a chip into my mouth, "It don't matter to me, I get pleasure either way."

Miles held up his phone and I started posing how typical niggas do it and looked at the final products, "Aye, send those to me later."

"Would you let Lucas fuck on you?" I looked at Miles and thought about it for a moment.

"In all honesty, I would. He's checked off everything on my imaginary ass list when it comes to a guy. But, he's annoying and aggravating as fuck."

Corie stood up from her seat so suddenly and looked at me with an determined expression. I watched with a raised eyebrow as she walked in front of me.

"Let me have one day to change-"

"It's nice to know that I'm annoying to you. I like your attention." I felt the hot breath of somebody's mouth and took on a blank expression, sensing the familiar presence behind me.

I turned around and was met with the dark brown eyes of Lucas, who seemed to be by himself today. I took the little time to admire his outfit to see him wear a dark-blue windbreaker, black ripped jeans and had a fanny pack wrapped around his chest sideways. My eyes casted back up towards his and I was met with a smug look on his face.

"I like this attention you giving me, also."

I rolled my eyes, "You're fast."

"I had to find you one way or another." he smirked and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Let's go discuss, shall we?"

I nodded my head swiftly before dapping up my friends, "I'll see you, Miles. And play me in 2K later, Adam!"

"Bet, nigga! Imma wreck yo' ass!"

"Wait, where are you going with him, Pryce!?" Corie yelled questioningly and I stopped in my tracks.

I rubbed my nose a few times, "I'm 'bout to go mind my business. Which at this exact moment, it's his too." I pointed over to Lucas and he licked his lips, looking me up and down.

"Okay." Corie began to grab her things and walked over to us, "Then, I'll just go with you guys. I don't really have anything to do today, anyways."

"Yeah, no." Lucas and I said in unison and continued walking away from the group.

We only got a little ways before I heard Miles speak, "Tsk tsk, poor you. At this point, you're just pushing your crush on him and he's never gonna reciprocate them feelings back. Give up, pooh."

I snickered and walked further away, following Lucas to his dorm. Or at least I thought I was when I checked my sides to see he wasn't there. Typical ass niggas.

"Can you stop staring at my ass and guide us to your fucking dorm room? I have bread to make." I huffed and faced him with a glare.

He raised an eyebrow at me and pushed opened the door to the stairways in the dorm building, "Who the fuck you talking to?"

I clapped my hand together and pointed them at him, "You. Lucas. The light-skinned nigga that's currently talking to me right now. Casper's first name, last name and middle name sure as hell isn't Lucas, so who the fuck else!?"

I was suddenly snatched up by my shirt and pushed against the wall roughly. A hand came in contact with my neck and gripped it tightly, cutting off the circulation just the way I liked it.

"I don't know who the fuck you talkin' to 'cause it sure as hell wasn't me. What I tell you 'bout yo' mouth?" he gripped my neck tighter and I bit my lip, biting back the smirk forming on my face, "And you think it's a game when I'll real deal fuck yo' cute ass up. Try me."

I smirked. The poor thing didn't know a lot about my kinks and went off the baseless assumption of him thinking this was to scare me off.

A smirk graced my face as my hand subtly went up to his neck and gripped it just as tightly as his grip. That action seemed to have caught him by surprise and he loosened his hand up a little. I then brought him down to where my lips met his ear and I whispered sensually.

"What makes you think I'm the one gettin' fucked up?"

I took his earlobe into my mouth and sucked on it a little bit before biting it gently. I then pushed him away from me abruptly and continued my way up the stairs, straightening out my clothes.

"Now, bring yo' ass on."

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

i'm too in love with this book. this and lovely are my absolute fucking favorites now.

hope you liked 💜.