𝐕

𝐏𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞

"Do you have eyes on the target, P?"

I took a look around the corner to see the guy, who I was assigned to wipe off of the map, in a room full of weeping girls. The supposed guy I'm supposed to clap was named Tony Marillo.

Tony was a white guy that happened be Number #1 on the Sex Offenders list. He was heavily involved in the sex-trafficking industry. Kidnapped girls from the age of sixteen to the latest age of twenty-five from all around the world just to bid and sell them off to other men for high amounts of money, just for them to throw the women back to him as if they were disregarded trash. He was only using these girls as pawns to his little game.

A very, dangerous game at that.

I got information from Antonio about this a couple of weeks ago and been keeping a watchful eye on him. He had just so happened to move to the West Coast to scope out new girls and new buyers and I took the opportunity of stalking his movements.

Turns out he moves a lot right before the cops can actually capture him. But all of his dealings would end today as I thought of eliminating him before he could ever get to the point of capturing my sisters.

I tapped the little button on the side of the earpiece, "I do. I got everything handled up from here."

I pulled on my face mask and dispersed from my spot, slowly making silent movements as I began to stalk towards my prey. As I made it closer to the room, I made eye contact with one of the girls and I held up a finger in a shushing movement and continued my way, sneakily into the room. The only pity I had for the guy was that he wasn't going to have anyone to defend him since I killed all his bodyguards.

"We're having some great buyers down at the warehouse ladies so we're going to have to get ready for this day! I'll be getting good fucking profits today. Get dressed-"

"These girls ain't goin' no-fuckin'-where, my guy." I held my handy Browning Hi-Power that had a silencer on to his head and clicked the safety off.

Tony seemed exasperated as he slowly held his hands up in surrender and his back was kept turned towards me. I could slightly see his body shake in fear, but that didn't bring any resistance in me at all.

"I see you've found me...Dylan," he said so smoothly and I scrunched up my face.

"Nigga-...who the fuck is Dylan!?"

He jumped a bit at my raised voice, "I-I thought it would've been cool if I said a name like they do in the movies. Guess I f-failed."

I rolled my eyes and pressed my gun into his temple harder, "Give me a reason not to kill yo' ass. I mean you're still gonna die regardless, but I still wanna hear an excuse you have."

"L-look homie, bro, my nigga-"

"That's strike fifty. You are white, my nigga! What made you think that was an okay word for you to say!?" I yelled out as I pressed my gun into his head even harder and he started to sob.

"Look man, I-I got a family. If I die, how are they going to fend for themselves?"

I tilted my head for a moment and thought about it. I did understand where he was coming from when he spoke about family, so I removed the gun from his head. Too bad I already killed his wife when I caught her getting his bodyguards' dicks wet.

"You right. Now, go before I change my mind." I shooed him off and he began to clap his hands in thankfulness, running off towards the door.

"On second thought, sike!" I held up my Browning and fired off a shot, sending a bullet through his head and he planted face first on the ground.