𝐗𝐈𝐈

hiiii, finna be writing cute moments for a lil while until things begin to hit the fan. 🙈

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬

"Pryce, come sit over hea'." I beckoned him over to the empty seat next to me once I saw him walking in the cafeteria earlier.

He had a plate piled with food in his hand and a cup of juice as he stood there, looking me into my eyes with a blank expression. Pryce all but shrugged and set his plate down and took the empty seat next to me, now feeling myself smirk with amusement.

"You're obedient as fuck today. You love listening to daddy, now?" I cooed next to his ear, seeing him visibly shiver but he scoffed and pushed me away gently.

"Hell the fuck naw. I simply sat here for myself and only myself."

"Yeah, that's cute. Can you stop lying for me?"

Pryce smacked his teeth but moved his hands to his knees and sat there, staring at me as I picked up my drink cup and started drinking the water. His eyes didn't want to leave the sight of my neck - most likely not taking his eyes away from my Adam's apple and I lowly chuckled, watching him lick over his lips.

"Wassup with you?" I asked, actually wondering why he was suddenly staring at me so hard for today.

Pryce's chocolate-colored eyes snapped up to mine and I could feel him staring into my soul, "I wanna try something."

I raised an eyebrow at him questioningly, "Okay, what-"

I was cut off when I felt Pryce's plump lips smash against mine gently. I felt myself go into shock for a little bit before wrapping my arms around his waist, deepening the kiss.

The cafeteria setting didn't matter to the both of us as all I could think about was the sweet taste of Pryce's pinkish lips on mine. None of the looks we were receiving didn't matter because all I could think about was the caramel-skinned boy and him alone.

Our lips finally parted from each other and I began to looking into his eyes lovingly. If I wasn't already falling in love Pryce now, then I was sure as hell falling more in love with him now.

I felt him grasp my chin and place another gentle kiss on my lips before pulling away and digging into his food.

"You've been mad affectionate lately. What's the occasion, baby?" I asked him as I scooped some rice with my spoon and stuffed it into my mouth.

Pryce shrugged, "Nothing. I'm starting to like kissing you now and took what's mine."

"What's yours? You tryna' claim me now?"

"Everythin' on you is. Plus, I been did that. I've come to terms that I've been trippin' too much."

I gasped dramatically, "Pryce Watkins finally admits to claimin' me!? Hell must've frozen over."

He rolled his eyes, "I'll go back to being mean to yo' ass, stop playin'."

"And I'll stop giving yo' ass these lips."

That seemed to have gotten Pryce's attention because he quickly snapped his head over to me with widened eyes in horror.

"Lucas, chill out."

I chuckled, "I'll chill out if you stop playin' wimme and become my boyfriend."

"Okay."

"See, then I won't-...wait huh? Run that the fuck back, turbo!" I dramatize with my hands, rolling them, "You said huh!?"

Pryce blew a raspberry and looked off to the side a little, resting his head in the palm of hands, "I said I'll be your boyfriend...as long as you don't fuck me over 'cause I'm a lil sensitive and I'll more than likely end up killin' yo' ass if I catch you slippin'."