𝐕𝐈

bout time i get out this update 🙄.

𝐏𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞

"Whatever the fuck you just called me 'bout can wait," I spoke into the camera and continued typing my Literature essays for class.

These essays weren't due until three days from now, but the intellectual side of me wanted to get these finished and then I could chill out later. I had to turn in ten and I only had nine done, leaving me with the final one to complete. I couldn't even focus now that Lucas decided to FaceTime me out of the blue.

"Mm, you know I like it when you talk to me like that. I love me a feisty, chocolate nigga. And damn, do you look good as fuck in them glasses." he licked the wet muscle over his lips and bit it, most likely probably imagining a bunch of bullshit in his head.

I looked over at him with a blank expression and reached over to press the end call button, "Wait, don't hang up on me!"

I clasped my hands together and sighed loudly, counting to three and went back to typing, "What do you want, Lucas? I'm tryna complete some work for school, like what you should be doing."

"I can't talk to you, lil daddy? I just wanna see what you was on and maybe hang out later with me or sum'."

I looked back over at the screen for a little bit before typing the last few words to my essay and read over it for a bit. The results seemed to be okay as I made a note to proofread it later and saved it, closing my laptop. I grabbed my phone and propped it at an angle to where he could see my face.

"Maybe, what's the move?"

That seemed to get him moving as he sat up from his position abruptly and placed his phone in a standing position, "We can go out to the town or some shit. Go do something fun, if you want."

I thought about it for a moment. Me? Going out to do something with Lucas and maybe possibly progress into being friends in the near future? Maybe even throw more sexual innuendos at each other than we do on a regular basis?

"I'm good, beloved." I was close to ending the call once again but he yelled out again.

"Why you soundin' so proper-...but listen and hear me out. It's not goin' to be bad goin' somewhere with me, is it? Since we are working together, we might as well get to know everything 'bout each other while we can." he licked his lips and I rolled my eyes, knowing he was right. Had to at least get to know the fool before any action goes into play.

"You know...I really regret giving yo' ass my number. You finna be using it for reasons that I've told you not to use it for." I stood up from my chair and grabbed my jacket, shrugging it over my shoulders, "Anyways get ready, I'm on my way and I'm choosing where we're goin'. Be ready in thirty minutes and don't have me waiting or I'm coming right back home."

He hummed, "I love when you're ordering me around-"

I hung up the phone because he was starting to get annoying and went to grab the keys to my car. Once I walked into the living room, I saw Kima and Kimora adjusting their clothes and they had their suitcases next to them.

"Y'all shawties ready? Auntie Bee waiting outside." I asked both of them and they snapped their heads towards me.

"Yeah, I need to grab my purse real quick," Kimora said as she ran to the back rooms.

I grabbed both of their suitcases and carried them outside to Auntie Bee's car, stuffing them in the trunk before closing it. Kima placed a kiss on my cheek before hopping into the front seat of the car. Auntie Bee came over towards me and engulfed me into a hug, pulling away after a couple of minutes.