𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐏𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞

"Pryce."

I stopped examining myself on my phone's camera and looked over at Lucas, a scowl evident on my face,

"What nigga? The fuck you lookin' at me like that for."

Lucas scoffed and glared, "The fuck you wearing a suit for? You lookin' too damn good outhea' tryna get all these people's attention."

I took a glance around the classroom to see mostly all of the girls looking at me with heart eyes. Some guys were looking at me that way, while the others were staring holes into the side of my faces with glares. I sent a wink their way and the girls began to squeal, making the guys around them glare harder at me.

I shrugged and ran a pick through my head, "I know I look good. That was the plan all along." I sprayed a bit of Dolce&Gabbana cologne on and adjusted my blazer, smirking in satisfaction at the way I looked, "I make myself look good for the people, but more importantly myself. Self-love is the best love."

"I really want to punch you in yo' shit, right now. You only need to look good for me and only me."

I side-eyed him and snort, adding some Vaseline to lips to make my lips appear kissable, "Hmph. Tryna classify yourself as my nigga already? You and I know damn well I'm a player outhea'."

"And I plan to change that. You gon' be my nigga regardless one of these days. Keep playin' wimme or a cap might make it to yo' ass."

I subtly shivered, "Talk to me like that again-"

"Okay William, thank you for sharing that...lovely presentation."

The guy who was in front of the class smiled and Mrs. Evans rolled her eyes once he turned around to go back to his seat. She then observed her surroundings around the classroom and made eye contact with me, beckoning me to come up.

I stood up swiftly and made my way up towards the front of the room, feeling the eyes of everyone I passed. Once I made it to the front, Mrs. Evans was about to say something before I held up a finger to her for indication on her to not say anything and I turned to the front of the classroom.

"What does it mean to be self-actualized?" I looked around the classroom to see if anyone wanted to say anything and a girl in the front raised her hand, "Enlighten me."

"Well...what I think it means to be self-actualized is that I, myself, actually needs your number in my phone." she bit her finger seductively and I smirked.

"I KNOW you fúcking lying!" Lucas spoke up before I could answer and he scoffed from the back of the classroom.

"Tahlia, didn't you tested HIV positive just last week? Why you tryna spread it, pooh?" the girl beside her said causing the girl, now identified as Tahlia, to gasp.

She then shrugged her shoulders and turned to look back at me with an awestruck expression, "We can always use a condom, baby."

"Whew, no ma'am no ma'am. Even you're supposed to stop yourself there." Mrs. Evans scrunched up her face and turned back towards me, "Sorry for the interruption. You may continue, Mr. Watkins."

I cleared my throat and clicked the pointer pen, "As I was saying, being self-actualized means you are realizing your talents and potentials. Basically, you drive to show off your talents to anyone and embracing your character."

"To put it in more simple words, it's self-fulfillment. When you self-actualize yourself, it's revolving around the fact that you want to please yourself." I walked across the room, making eye contact with everyone, "Mind you, this is a step to make your own self-importance. It makes you feel like you're worthy of something if you're willing to bring love to yourself when you accomplish things. Value your strength, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you."