I

|Deadliest of Sins|

__

"Lust!"

"Lust!"

"Lust!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Seungkwan arched back until his head hit the knees beneath him, his eyes darted at the golden doors that had flung open and filled the room with air.

There standing at the frame of his door looking in on him like he was filth, was no one other than his fellow sin, Envy; human name, Jeonghan.

"Great job Envy you killed my fun," Seungkwan mumbled as he flung himself back up, now looking down at the human boy beneath him that resembled a lifeless doll, his body bleeding of sweat, and his eyes a solid blue.

"I think you've had enough fun with the poor fellow," Jeonghan mumbled, now walking in the room, the wretched smell of sex flooding his nose.

"Look, you made him blind," Jeonghan pointed out, seeing that the human's pupil had disappeared into his cool blues irises.

"Pity for him, he wore no coat of chastity, and if he did I ripped it off his flesh and devoured it in one gulp," Seungkwan snickered, running his tan fingers down the boys sweaty pale chest.

"Yes, yes, you are a seductive being it is well known, but what you may not know Mr. Lust, is that We've been defeated," Jeonghan revealed, now leaning against the bed pole, his eyes aligned with Seungkwan's that were wide.

"Pardon?" Seungkwan tilted his head to the side, not quite getting where his fellow sin was coming from.

"His name is Hansol Vernon Chwe, he's the Duke of Crystalbain's only son," Jeonghan snapped his finger, slowly a small replica of the boy displayed itself in front of the two, "Wrath says that he possesses the Seven Heavenly Virtues and that he will become ruler."

"How lucky, he's been blessed by the heavens," Jeonghan frowned, wishing he could possess such power, "and soon he'll rule us all."

The boy was tall with honey brown hair, and hazelnut eyes. He wore highend clothing, but of course he did, he was the filthy Duke's son. He also held a smile on his youthful face, so kind it could turn the cruelest person pure.

Blessed?

Him?

Ruler?

"That is if..." Jeonghan tilted his head down at Seungkwan, his eyes drifting at where Seungkwan sat, still connected to the boy beneath him, "He defeats you."

"Now, now," Seungkwan shook his head as his finger slide down the slick body beneath him, the skin and flesh tearing apart with one swipe, "Are you telling me that, all of you, all fucking six of you..."