VI

|Bad Sin|

__

Vernon sighed as he swirled his spoon around in his teacup of Earl Grey, his face completely spaced out, almost drained of all vibrant colorful emotion.

He disappeared.

Into thin air... what does that mean?

Did I kill him perhaps... or did he give up...

Will he ever show up again?

Vernon groaned dropping his head down, rubbing the back of his head in frustration. I should have planned further ahead.

Then again how was I supposed to know I'd fall in love with Lust.

Suddenly the image of Seungkwan's face before his climax filled Vernon's mind and consumed him in a venomous state, his cheeks filling with warmth and his teeth nipping the bottom of his cherry lips.

I want to see it again- Vernon's eyes widened and he pushed his hand to his mouth as if his thoughts had formed words. No, I should not allow myself to be corrupt with such desires.

Vernon shook his head and patted his red cheeks softly, trying to snap himself out of it. I guess I haven't defeated Lust yet, it seems these desires still linger, I must tame him soon or else I fear I'll fall deep into sin.

"Vernon, hello Vernon!"

Vernon turned his head up to where he heard his friends voice from behind him. There standing under the flower arch of the garden was no one other than the too spirited mage Joshua. In his hands, he held a basket of goodies.

"Oh, welcome, you came quite quick," Vernon said with a small smile as he watched Joshua place the basket of sugary treats on the table before sitting himself down too.

"Yes, well I am a magical being who can flick a finger and be where I wish if you didn't know already," Joshua snickered as he reached forward for the kettle of hot water.

"Awe yes, sorry," Vernon shook his head, letting out a small chuckle as he brought his tea to his lips and took a sip.

"Yeah well I'm not the best warlock in this kingdom, I only mastered teleportation recently and I still haven't figured out how to make my laser beam into a real laser quite yet either," Joshua concluded as he lifted his tea to his lips taking in the sweet taste of rose petals.

"Don't worry yourself too much about it Hong, you're going to be the best Warlock in the whole kingdom one day, I can feel it," Vernon said tilted his head towards his raven-haired friend, giving him a soft smile.

"Ya and you'll be king," Joshua smirked.

"Awe speaking of which, have you met Her," Joshua nudged Vernon's arm with a brow up and a smirk spread across his face.