V

|Say The Name|

__

"My choice..." Vernon placed his hand on the curve of Seungkwan's waist making the boy shiver in delight at the feeling of Vernon's rough hands gripping him.

Vernon placed his hand at the back of the smaller boy's neck and caressed his nape gently, Seungkwan nudged thoughtlessly into the comforting gesture, "I love you, so I won't hurt you."

Seungkwan smirked and fluttered his long lashes flirtatiously towards Vernon. Yes, yes, use whatever excuse you must. Just Fuck me already.

Vernon leaned in and placed his lips onto Seungkwan's gently, and the smaller boy's eyes widened. W-what's this?

Seungkwan felt something in his chest started to speed up, and as it pounded he became short of breath, Seungkwan furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to move from Vernon's warm embrace, but not getting away fast enough due to the other boy moving in more, deepening the kiss.

What is beating... what is this feeling I don't like it.

Seungkwan felt like his lungs were floating in his chest and his organs were turning in him, not to mention that the beating in his chest was going out of control.

This feeling isn't lustful... this isn't how it's supposed to feel so what is this?

When they pulled away Seungkwan's eyes shook aimlessly at the view of Vernon, his cheeks were a bright red and his eyes were soft like warm chocolate, he looked nervous.

Perhaps... Seungkwan placed his hand on Vernon's chest and he felt the intense beating booming in his chest, and Seungkwan realized immediately why he was having such a hard time advancing.

Vernon wasn't feeling lustful towards him, he was tainted with the pure feeling of love.

When Vernon leaned into Seungkwan's face again, the smaller boy wanted to push him away, not wanting to induce himself in such foolish feelings, but like a feather caught in the palms of a child, Seungkwan was trapped in Vernon's loving hold.

The feeling was the same. It was nerve-wracking and filled with pounding heartbeats.

But there was just a tiny thing different about this time around. This time there was a taste, it was sweet. Unbearably sweet.

The taste was sweeter than sugar itself, and it made Seungkwan's tongue and all the walls in his mouth salivate and beg for more.

Too much of this taste could count as Gluttony. But it was just enough to make lust himself greedy for more.

Seungkwan moved into the future duke's soft lips, theirs mashed and locked so perfectly together that it was easy to find the rhythm within one another's own movement.