Episode Three: The Arrival

Lance wasn't sure how he got to Detroit. He just sort of showed up at the airport, blacked out, and woke up in the back of a very clean taco truck in the parking lot of St Peters church in Detroit.
"Amigo, estás absolutamente perdido. ¿Donde estan tus pantalones?" A lanky brown man leaning against a grill asked Lance, who was laying down on the cold metal floor of the truck. "Huh-wuh?" Lance sprung up. "Y-your in America! Speak English!" Lance yelled behind him as he pushed open the trucks double doors and stumbled into the daylight of the parking lot.
"Eso no es lo que dijiste mientras lo conseguíamos ..." The man said with a shrug. But Lance didn't hear him, he was already at the front of the church. Lance boldly swung open the doors, putting on a sweet smile to console his relatives on the passing of his cousin Pidgemary. Pidgemary was always his favorite cousin after all. A lot less weird then cousin Mathematic.
  "Lance! I'm so glad you came!" He heard a shrill voice yell through sobs. It was Mathematic, making his way through the door that led to the main walkway of the church. Mathematic dabbed his eyes with a baby wipe. "I can hardly stand seeing Pidgemary... in the casket..." Mathematic moaned and fell onto Lance, who refused to catch him, and let fall on to the floor.
   Mathematic continued to sob on the floor. He briefly opened his eyes and looked up at Lance. "Where are your pants?"