Chapter 19

**** So glad Aug is doing better. Continue to pray for him y'all. And isn't it crazy how Amber Riley in real life hurt her foot this week by falling too. It's a conspiracy y'all with Aug and Amb lol. 

Food in the m/m****

AMBER P.O.V. –

“Wake up.” Aug was sitting on the edge of the bed on the side of me with a tray of food. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

“I told you about walking around like that. This is my mother’s house you know. She could come home at any moment.” I looked at the fact that he only had on his red boxer-briefs.

“Yo mama ain’t thinking about us. She too busy with the governor.” He fanned his hand and sat the tray on my lap.

“Put some pants on please. And a shirt.”

“I think the real reason you want me to put clothes on is cause my body is tempting to you.” He looked me up and down seductively.

“No, that’s you.You not slick. I felt you cuddle up with your arms around me, before you went to get Sata. And I felt your leg between my thighs.”

“You ain’t move it.” He looked at me with a serious expression.

“Whatever.”

“Exactly. Scoot over.”

“What?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“My food on here too.”

I sucked my teeth and scooted over. I sat the tray on the bed between us. He laid down on his side, while I sat up with my back against the pillow.

“What woman taught you to make this?” I looked at the Baked Eggs in Baguette he made that had bacon, green onions, roasted garlic, tomatoes and jalapenos. It was impressive and I knew he didn’t just come up with this by himself.

“Don’t worry about it.” He took a drink of the Mimosa he made.

“One of those girls in Philly taught you this? They go to your apartment while you’re at school and cook your meals?”

“I don’t date girls. I had an older woman, bout yo age up there tho. She taught me a lot of things.” He said slyly, searching my eyes for jealously.

I just shook my head and kept eating.

He laughed, “Amb what you trying to ask me?”

“Nothing.” I took a sip of my Mimosa.

“You trying to ask me something. Just say it.”

“I told you, I’m good.” I picked over the baguette, not really eating it.

“So you the only one that was suppose to date huh?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“But that’s what you thinking.” He took a bite of the baguette.

I know it seemed contradictory seeing as I was with Nate, but I just hated the thought of him being with another woman. I never thought either of us would be with anybody else. And just the thought of another woman taking care of him hurt, no matter how contradictory it was.

“What happened with you and Nate, happened with you Nate. I’m not asking you about it. I don’t care about it anymore. Let’s let both let our past be the past.”

I finally took a bite of the baguette.

“Good?” He looked at me.

“Yeah.” I said tiredly. Just imagining some woman making this for him.