Chapter 44

**** Dr. Caine, Mr. McDermott, Aug and the room in the m/m. ****

AUGUST P.O.V. –

“Amb.” I laughed. “I gotta go baby.”

“Noooooo.” She whined and proceeded to unbutton my white dress shirt, revealing my white beater underneath.

“Baby, I’mma be late.”

“You don’t even go to school at this time.” She seductively pulled my tie from around my neck and threw it on the floor.

“I told you I got an important appointment.” I tried to push her luh horny ass offa me.

“You told me it’s not a job interview.”

“It’s not.”

“Okay then you got time for me.” She tried to pull off my entire shirt.

“Amb.” I pulled my shirt back up, laughing at her feening for me.

She has been on ten since we had sex at the hotel. Like I mean, she has been all over a nigga. My home depot ain’t had no rest. I’m not complaining, but today was Wednesday and I had the hearing so I couldn’t be late.

I decided against telling her about it, especially since she told me she put all her trust in me. We had a good vibe going and I didn’t want to ruin it. I was going to handle this like a man. I figured if I just told the truth, I’d be okay. They’ll know her story was absolutely ridiculous right?

“I’mma have to put you on punishment.” I lightly tapped her hand, when she tried to unbutton my pants.

She sighed and laid across the bed looking at me while I got dressed.

“You on birth-control?” I looked back at her.

“Yeah, why would you ask me that?” She rested her arm on her fist, and looked at me with furrowed brows.

“Cause you acting real suspect.” I said tucking my shirt in my pants

“And how is that?” She said with a hint of attitude, offended.

“You have never been on me like you have these past few days. I’m not feeling it. Trying to fertilize them eggs before they all dried up. Taking advantage of a young nigga like that. Using me and my soliders.”

She threw a pillow from the bed at me.

I laughed and zipped up my pants.

“Why won’t you tell me where you’re going babe?”

“Cause its not important.”

“If you’re dressing up than it is. I wanna know. Don’t keep stuff from me.” She laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

“You should be focusing on your interview today, not me.” She had an interview today for the Suicide Group Facilitator position. Travis decided to stay a little longer and keep Sata, while Amb went on the interview. And if she got it, he said he would stay in Philly and watch Sata while we worked things out.

“Babe it’s only gon take five minutes. I need you baby. Now.” She whined and kicked her legs like a little kid.

“You know better than that. Don’t nothing daddy do last five minutes.”

“Stop saying that.”

“What? Daddy?” I looked in the mirror putting on my tie.

“Yes. I’m older than you. And I will never call you that. That’s something lil girls say. Thinking it sounds cute. It’s perverted if you ask me.”