Chapter 55

New Aug interview with XXL in m/m.

AUGUST P.O.V. -

“August, I’m not playing with you.”

“I’m not playing either.” I got this flavored erotic massage oil I bought off the dresser. When you lick it, it gets hot on the skin. I dabbed a little on my hand, and licked it to see if it worked. The liquid immediately got hot against my skin.

“Taste like grape. Go with that purple lipstick you got on for me.”

“Unhand-cuff me August.” Amber  tried to jiggle her arms free.

“Say it then?” I looked over at her.

“I’m not calling you that. I already told you. ”

“Well, I’m not taking the cuffs off.”

“August!” She yelled and struggled for a moment then got tired.

I just laughed.

You see me and Amb had a bet going. I told her that before my graduation she would call me “Papa” and well, my graduation was tomorrow. Our whole family was in town, hers and mine. We had a family dinner earlier and now everybody was at the hotel. They took Sata off our hands so we could spend this night together.

The bet was if she didn’t say it before my graduation,  I would have to give her manni’s and pedis for the entire summer. That shit wasn’t happening, so I had to use alternative methods to get what I wanted.

But there was one restriction – I couldn’t be inside of her to get her to say it. Meaning my limo couldn’t enter the garage, if you get what I’m saying.

I got on top of her and pecked her lips. Remnants of her purple lipstick stained mine.

“August I’m not playing with you. You won’t be getting any sex ever in life, if you don’t let me go.” She looked in my eyes angry.

“You don’t mean that.” I sucked on her neck until the world knew she was mine by my mark.

“August. My wrist are hurting.” She gave me a sad face.

“Are they? I’m sorry bout that babe.” I kissed both her wrist.

She jiggled her arms to get loose.

“Just say it Amb. Then we can get this shit over with.”

“I’m not calling you Papa. Daddy. Or any derivative of the word father. It’s sleezy , cheap and for little girls. I’m a grown ass woman.”

“Oh you grown huh?” I got in her face and pecked her lips.

 “Get me the fuck out of these hands cuffs August.” She said through clenched teeth.

“You look sexy in this get up babe.” I planted soft, wet kisses all over chest, then pulled down her romper, to reveal her bare breast.

I put my mouth on her right nipple then softly bit down on it. This caused her to close her eyes. I mentally smirked, knowing if I kept going I was going to get what I wanted.

“Au…” She cleared her throat. “August.” She tried to seem unphased.

“Huh babe?” I said against her breast, softly twisting her left nipple between my teeth before, sucking it as I pulled away.

“This is so unfair.”

“What’s unfair babe?” I made a trail of the massage oil in a straight line from between her breast to her navel. I licked down the trail I made. I tasted the grape, and I felt the warmness of the oil on my tongue. And I knew if it was hot on my tongue, it was even hotter against her body.