Prologue

"Karma is a boomerang" this is what she thought when she took a taxi from her Oberoi mansion her husband's house which was called as her home till 2 hours before. she was blank, completely blank.

madam where should i drop you? - a taxi driver asked her which made her come to reality where she took the gold bangles from her hands and handed it to him.

and said "take me far away from this place" to him, where he became confused and drove his car towards Pune.

"my god, what had just happened in my life? it's all because of my karma, it's just reverting back to me. karma is a bitch. i shouldn't have played with your feelings. but i am really happy for you from my heart. at last, you took a decision to leave and you know what i deserve this for cheating you, for breaking your trust and betraying you from the moment i met you. your love was pure and i was the one who impured it. and i deserve it. i lied that i am an orphan just to get your attention, what else i did to you? then too, you didn't think a little when i asked you marry me. you did... you gave me a name as MRS. OBEROI. and i am again betraying you by keeping you away from your child. i am sorry ... if possible forgive me" - anika a.k.a Mrs. Oberoi thought when she was traveling to Pune after she mentally broke all the ties from her husband Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi. 

**********

shivaay was also blank when anika his wife caught him red-handed with another woman. for him, his wife matters to the world who can do anything for her till yesterday. the one confrontation turns his life upside down, the girl whom he loved her to an extent, now just a golddigger to him.

baby ... - a woman called him when he was completely lost his thought where he threw money on her face without facing her.

take this and leave... don't spill to anyone about the plan that i hired you for this... - shivaay warned her and she left the place.

you just cared about the money right, so you will be staying with me only for the money. hereafter, there's nothing between us, you will be called as Mrs. Oberoi but i will never consider you as my wife. - shivaay thought and rushed to his restroom.

he took off his dress and stood before the shower and closed his eyes which can't resist himself to going back to their first meeting when he saw her in his company for the first time where his eyes stuck towards her beautiful face when he was just passing by. he can't able to take his eyes off from her.

he immediately called the receptionist to know more about the girl who was sitting impatiently on her chair.

shivaay Singh Oberoi here. - he immediately said when she took the call.

yes... sir - receptionist asked him.

for what that girl is waiting... - shivaay asked her.

which girl sir... - receptionist suspiciously asked him.

the girl with blue jeans, yellow stripped tops, free hair, and a beautiful face.  - shivaay instantly said which made the things more suspicious to the receptionist.

ok... sir, there's a girl ... she came for an interview for your P.A position. - the receptionist said in a very teasing tone.

P.A, interview ... ask her to come inside... - shivaay said in an awkward tone where she immediately called her and asked her to go inside.

she knocked on his cabin where he immediately took his seat and calmed himself. he tried to be normal but he's actually faking it.

"come in" - he said in a fake calm tone.

"good morning, sir" - anika greeted him with a sweet smile which stole his heart at that spot. the person who doesn't believe in love fell at the very first sight of seeing her.

his chain of thoughts was broken by a phone call, he immediately rushed to his room from the washroom to attend the call, because he thought it may be anika. he attended the call.

"anika" - he immediately called her name when he attended the call.

"Mr. Oberoi ... it's me, Dr. Sharma" - Dr. Sharma answered on the other hand.

"yes... Dr. Sharma, anything important... " - shivaay asked her in a calm tone.

"nothing, Mr. Oberoi... your wife left her reports in the hospital itself..." - she informed him.

"which reports?" - shivaay asked her in a lazy tone. 

"Mr. Oberoi ... your wife is pregnant" -  doctor informed which left shivaay in shock.