Chapter 2: Digging her Past.

shivaay spotted the taxi driver who was drinking tea in one tea stall. with a partial division of anger and worries, he hurried towards the taxi driver and hits his face. he started to bleed where he didn't stop to hit him. he was continuously hitten by shivaay. 

"tell me where's my wife" - its the one question which slipped from his mouth where he continuously hit him without leaving him to speak. soon khanna came for his rescue and parted them.

"i.. d..idn't... do anything" - these are the words he uttered when he was in his semi-conscious state. where shivaay continues to jerk to him.

"tell me ... where's my wife dammit?" - shivaay yelled at his high pitch. 

*********

after 10 hours of the train journey, anika reached Nampally railway station in Hyderabad, it's about mid-noon when she reaches the destination. is this her destination? she asked herself, she can't able to answer herself. her mind was totally blank she really has no idea why she came back to the place which she hates the most and the most unsafer zone for her. maybe a mother in her brings her back to her mom. she came out of the railway station and took an autorickshaw from the railway station.

where? - the auto driver asked her.

Jublie hills. - she replied and get inside the auto.

after half an hour of travel, she reached her mom's house. the house which had shown her the hell in the earth. life seems to be so mean always. when she stepped into the gate. the memories she wants to forget came before her eyes. but she opened the gate and pressed the calling bell with just one hope, she's going to see her mom after 5 long years. she was yearning for her touch for a long time and become very desperate to hear her voice. upto her surprise, her mom opened the door while holding a jug full of water. when her mom saw her she was not ready to believe her eyes. a daughter who never tried to contact her in these 5 years were before her in front of her eyes. like anika her mom also yearning to the core to touch her and take her in her embrace. 

life seems to be so mean. why it separated them from each other? are the only question which ran inside both of their head. they both can't able to resist their tears when they finally met after a long time. her mom dropped the water jug from her hand and hugged her tightly. they both sharing this embrace after 5 years of gap both weren't ready to leave themselves. after 10 minutes of showering love. they parted where her mom held her hands and made her come inside. 

"come, sit here" - her mom asked her in a bit emotional tone where she just nodded. they both sat on the couch where her mom noticed the nuptial chain in her neck and sindoor in her forehead.

"anika, when did you get married?" - her mom asked her in a bit shocking tone which made anika very emotional but she controlled her feelings and nodded yes.

"yes... 6 months before" - anika replied where her mom was about to ask something but she stopped.

"i told him that my mom is dead" - anika replied to her question which she was about to ask. which made her mom heartbroken like anika she can't able to resist her tears. tears flow through her cheeks. anika can do nothing but wiped her tears.

"what shall i expect after doing this much to you?" - her mom gave an absolute answer and took her palms in her hands and kissed it.

"sorry" - her mom whispered, this time anika can't able to resist her tears. she nodded no and hugged her tightly. anika broke her hug and asked: "ma, i am so hungry" while caressing her stomach.