CHAPTER 4: THE INVESTIGATION.

time: 10.30pm.

day: Monday.

place:  Delhi.

shivaay used all his sources to find anika. at one point he lost his patience and asked khanna, "khanna ... she must have used her credit card ... connect with the bank and tell me about the details" - shivaay ordered him.

sir... actually ... - khanna stammered in fear.

what? - shivaay asked him.

sir, she left her wallet in OM itself... - khanna finally said which shook him to an extent.

what? she's roaming around without having money... - shivaay asked khanna. 

oh my god, what i did? - he thought.

soon his thoughts were broken by a phone call. it's from the detective who shivaay hired to find about anika. he immediately attended the call.

hello ... any information about anika? - shivaay asked him.

sir, she took a train from Pune railway station to Hyderabad where her mother is currently living with her son and her second husband Hariharan. and also we got information that your wife was a medical student who discontinued her studies. -  the detective informed him. 

hyderabad? - shivaay again asked him for assurance.

yes, sir 100% sure ... wait, sir ... i will send the address ... - the detective said and rested the call.

khanna ... she took a train from Pune to Hyderabad ... to her mom's house... - shivaay informed him.

which place in Hyderabad sir? - khanna asked him. where shivaay got her mother's address.

jublie hills. - shivaay said to him.

sir, my sister is living in that area... i will call her and check it first ...  -khanna said where shivaay hurried khanna to do that where he immediately called his sister and send the address to her.

"just tell me... if you find her in that address" - khanna asked and held his phone. 

"Sir, just 10 mins..." - khanna said to shivaay where he impatiently waited for his sister's call. at last, her sister called. where shivaay took the phone from Khanna's hand and attended the call.

"found anika... please give the phone to her... i want to hear her voice... please" - shivaay said before Khanna's sister could speak anything.

"bhaiya... i mean sir ... they are saying that they don't know anyone like that and closed the door" - she explained it to him.

"what?" - shivaay exclaimed and handed the phone to khanna disappointedly.

"rithu ... knock on the door till they open it... if you want to break it then break it... we need to find her..." - khanna ordered his sister where shivaay surprisingly looked at him.

"okay, bhaiya" - rithu said, switched the phone in speaker and took the cricket bat from her bike and knocked on the door continuously, they got irritated. finally, they opened the door. 

"bhaiya ... a lady opened the door" - rithu informed shivaay through the phone.

"ask her about anika" - shivaay asked her. 

"where's anika ma'am?" - rithu asked anika's mom. 

"i do...don't know anyone named anika" - she stammered where shivaay was hearing her through the phone.

"DON'T LIE... TELL ME WHERE'S MY WIFE" - shivaay yelled in the phone. where her mom literally got shivers after hearing his voice. soon a 21 years old boy came and inquired what happened?