Epilogue.

After 1 year.

anika delivered a beautiful baby boy and the trio living as a beautiful family. most of the time shivaay will take care of his son. they named their son "ansh". time passed where anika felt like a queen.

ansh... come to dad - he asked anika to give him to him, she gave. where he handover a  letter to her. anika confusingly opened it and surprised after reading it.

what's this shivaay? - she asked him in a surprised tone.

can't you read it? - shivaay asked her in a normal tone while playing with his child.

shivaay... how can i resume my studies? - anika asked him.

anika, come on... i know it's your dream ... as a life partner, i need to fulfill all your dreams. more than that it's your grandpa's wish to see you as a doctor. so please go for it... - shivaay asked her while having ansh in his hands.

but what about him? - anika asked him about ansh.

you carried ansh in your womb for the whole 10 months... but now it's my turn... and you don't know about me, i am multi-talented... forgot how i comforted you during your pregnancy... so don't worry... and please don't think about anything ... go for it... - shivaay assured her. she nodded with half -minded. but her trust in his voice made her go for it.

****************

after 5 years.

finally, anika finished her studies and came back from her medical camp. shivaay becomes very happy as his wife came back to him after 3 months of separation. he becomes so excited. anika also become so excited to meet her family after 3 months gap. she got down from the bus and searched for her husband.

anika... - he waved his hands towards her.

shivaay... - she whispered and a wide smile appeared on her face. she walked fastly towards him and hugged him tightly.

i missed you... - anika said where he hugged her tightly and kissed her hairline.

i missed you ... - he said and they broke the hug.

where's ansh? i missed him so much... - she said with a worried face.

home... everyone is eagerly waiting for you... - shivaay said with a delighted face.

even i am eagerly waiting for something... - she said while winking her eyes.

you have become so bold with time... - he said in a shy tone.

what to do? having chuimui Singh Oberoi with me ... i have to become boldika... - anika said in a teasing tone.

come ... let's go ... ansh is waiting... - shivaay diverted the topic and opened the door for her.

khanna ji didn't come with you? - anika asked suspiciously.

yes... i came alone to pick you up... - shivaay said where anika can clearly understand why he came alone to pick her up but she remained silent. she noticed his shivering hand and smiled silently.