CHAPTER 5: TRUE friends are never APART.

TIME: 3 AM.

DAY: TUESDAY.

PLACE: HYDERABAD (JUBLIE HILLS).

After having impatient flight journey of 2 hours, he reached Hyderabad without wasting any time, he straightly went to her mom's place where he found rithu and her friends near to the house. he got down from the car where rithu rushed towards them and said, "we searched her everywhere but we can't able to find her, police were checking the CCTV footages around the place and trying to trace her out". where he just nodded with a faint smile and knocked on the door. 

they opened the house and tried to be normal infront of him but they failed shivaay can easily trace out the fear on their faces, soon without wasting any time he went inside the house and searched her in every nook and corner but he can't able to find her. where her mom and her family (her son and her husband) become anxious on seeing his bloodshot eyes. after searching her everywhere he went towards her mom.

I want to talk to you...  - he said and rested him on the couch. she sat opposite to him. before he could answer anything she took a stand and blabbered, "i don't anything about her... she came to our house this afternoon only and she went, saying that she's having an important meeting ... that's why i allowed her to leave at this time... i don't know anything about her other than this ..." 

"you already said this to rithu ... i know about this ... can you tell me anything new?" - shivaay asked her in a cold tone where they remained confused.

"i know he's your second husband and anika is your first husband's daughter... is that the only reason to abandon her? or any other reason..." - shivaay asked her where she can't able to control her tears.

crocodile tears... - he whispered which is inaudible to her. where her husband took a stand and said: "we didn't abandon her... infact we used to support her financially ... she finished her schooling in one of the best schools in India"

"i am talking to her, not you Mister... what happened to your head?" - shivaay asked him while noticing the bandage on his head where he becomes hell conscious after that question. shivaay felt something really wrong in the air but he can't able to figure it out.

"i slipped ... its none of your business" - he diverted the topic. where he again faced her mom and started to shoot her with his questions.

"ok, tell me ... any other reason?"  - shivaay again asked her.

"we supported her financially" - finally her mom spoke after a long gap. 

"Okay, you can't able to support her emotionally, so you guys financially supported her... i understand"- he said in a fake understanding tone.

"till when you guys supported her financially?" - shivaay again shoot her with his questions where she remained silent.

"till she turns 18... after that?" - shivaay again asked her where she bowed her head down.

"answer me" - he asked her in a bit high tone. she jerked in fear. 

"i thought her father is taking care all her needs" - she replied where shivaay signed disbelief. 

"before coming here, i went to Delhi to search her... he said he gave her entire custody to you... then how come its possible?" - shivaay asked her in a fake thinking tone.

"you thought anika was with her father and he thought she's with you ... WELL DONE..." - he said while clapping his hands where she busted to tears. where her son came for her rescue and patted her shoulders.

"he referred anika as a mistake ... and i know she's also a mistake for you ... but for me, she's the beautiful thing ever happened in my life... if anything happened to her, i won't spare anyone... mind it ... it's a threat" - shivaay warned them and turn towards the door to leave, soon his eyes caught the nail-digs mark in hari's hands soon he hid it behind his kurthi but shivaay felt really suspicious and afraid to connect the dots.