Chapter 9: Being his FIRST kid.

after having a heck full and painful journey they finally got ready to leave Hyderabad after bidding an emotional goodbye to om. anika become allergic to air travel and puked multiple times in the flight as she can't able to handle the suffocation. thankfully they are in their private jet.

shivaay ... please open the door... it's suffocating... - anika murmured in passed-out tone.

ani, we are flying ... i can't able to open the door... - he replied in a very low tone.

shivaay... i need some fresh air... - she again murmured where shivaay wrapped around his hands and pulled her towards him where she buried her head in his neck crook and rested.

feeling better... - shivaay asked her while rubbing her back.

hmm... more than better... - she said and as soon as slept in the same position. where he smiled and took her from his seat and made her sit in his lap. where he didn't move because he was hell cared about her and her sleep.

then they finally came back to Mumbai. anika was hell tired because of continuous puking. even in the way from the airport to Oberoi mansion anika just kept her head on his shoulder and slept. when she opened her eyes she found herself on the room where she can't able to find shivaay anywhere.

shivaay... - she yelled but she didn't get any answer from him. she got little anxious soon the door opens shivaay came up with the lunch on the tray, smiled widely while entering into the room. she smiled at him back.

"delicious lunch for the beautiful lady!" - he exclaimed while entering into the room. she just got surprised and folded her legs.

"Hey, handsome... i don't know you're this much cute" - she replied in a lazy tone and half sat on the bed.

its 5th time... - shivaay said with a sweet smile where anika got confused.

5th time? - anika asked him where he fed her orange juice forcefully where she initially neglected it but afterward she obeyed and drank it fully.

what 5th time? - she again asked him where he signed and said: "it's the 5th time, you're calling me handsome since we met"

you're handsome and the whole India knows about that... - anika clarified it where shivaay looked up with a smile.

but it's different when i hear it from you, i feel like winning a most precious award... - he said while pinching her cheeks.

feeling so lucky... - anika said and hugged him in return. where he kissed her in her shoulder and said: "i am lucky to have you in my life... whatever happens in my life you will be always my first kid"

after hearing the word kid from his mouth, she can't able to control her tears and realized the sun at last raised in her dark life where it will never set down till her last breathe. she finally went to her home where none can able to throw her away from that place, his heart.

***********

after 2 months.

her mood swings went out of control where none can able to control her other than shivaay. he tried his level best to stay with her all time but he has to leave her alone in the house whenever he had an important meeting to attend but when he comes back home none can able to control her. most of the time anika will play a trick to stop him from leaving. but one-day shivaay silently sneak out of the house to attend the meeting leaving sleeping anika alone in the mansion where his parents were against his marriage so when he got married they left the house and went to the U.S to stay. it has been 8 months since they left.